Horseback Riding Part 4

"The girls will be waking up any time," Y/N replied as she started getting nervous. "Severus said he had bottles for them. Don't you want this? We have been given permission and now you're trying to back out. You're not a tease are you?" Lucius teased her.

"I bet you hate being denied, don't you?" Y/N whispered as his lips came close to hers. "Try it, little bird," he replied before forcefully kissing her.

He grabbed her kissing her passionately as his hands started roaming her body. She pulled from their kiss, "Do you have your own room? I want you to fuck me in your bed. I think I deserve that," Y/N told him.

"Right you are, little bird," grinned as he grabbed her hand. He apparated them to a huge slightly dark wooden trimmed bedroom. The windows and bed were draped in heavy emerald, green velvet.

"These are my chambers," Lucius replied as she looked around the room. She turned back to Lucius as she started stripping her clothing off. "Now you can fuck my brains out," she teased him. Both of them quickly undressed, not taking their eyes off of each other.

"Tell me what you want," Y/N told him eagerly as she crawled into the center of his bed. "Face down, hands behind your back," he moaned as he started stroking himself.

Y/N got into the perfect position, doing exactly as he said, even arching her ass back at him. "Beautiful," Lucius announced as he climbed behind her. "Fuck me hard, Daddy," Y/N begged him as he lined himself up behind her.

Lucius grabbed her hips aggressively as he sunk the length of his cock inside her in one thrust. Y/N made the most beautiful gasp as he filled her. He had slammed hard enough into her that it pulled her knees off of the bed.

He was thrusting in and out of her so beautifully, feeling every inch of her. "You feel so fucking good," Lucius growled at her. He was trying to keep himself from getting too worked up yet. "Daddy, please let me ride you. That's all I was thinking about today." she whimpered back at him.

Lucius happily agreed as he laid back on the pillows and held her hips while she lowered herself down on him. "My favorite," he grinned at her as she leaned down over his face. "This position?" she responded. "You and this position. You're perfect," Lucius replied as she started grinding on him.

"Tell me," she whispered. "I love you little bird," he whispered before bringing her mouth to his. He was holding her face gently as she rode him, pulling her from their kiss. He told her, "Tell me," he said. "I love you Daddy Lucius," she whispered before kissing him again.

"You were such a good Daddy today. Do you want me to take care of you, Daddy?" she whispered. The man looked as if he were under her spell at that moment, "Please," he replied with a little grin.

"Do you want me to ride you until you cum? Do you like it when I bounce or when I hump you Daddy?" she whimpered.

"Ride me however makes you cum," he said in a deep breathy voice. "This is how I like it," she grinned as she grinded on him back and forth.

"Suck my Princess titties," she told him with a little whine. Lucius leaned forward where he could do just as she said as after he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm so close, Daddy," she whimpered.

Y/N was grinding on him so hard and fast as he sucked her nipples. "Daddy cum in my little Princess pussy, please," she begged him. "No I can't cum in you, he said no today," Lucius replied.

"Fine hold off for me," she whimpered as she started cumming on him. Once she was able to, she got off of him and started furiously sucking his cock.