A Handful Part 2

"You took too much, didn't you? Serves you right," Severus told her as he got up from the bed to retrieve her pajamas. "Do you ever just behave?" Lucius asked her with a cheeky grin. Severus brought Lucius out some sweatpants so they each had a barrier between them and her.

"Behaving is so boring. I waited until you two were back. I've been thinking about them all afternoon but I miscalculated the dosage," she remarked blankly while staring up at the ceiling. "How many did you take?" Severus asked her as he and Lucius put her pajamas on her.

"Whatever was left in that bag in the cupboard. A few ounces at least," she replied. "You cannot nurse tonight. I will have to make some bottles later when they wake up," Severus sighed.

"You're gonna be really mad hearing this next part. I wasn't going to tell you I did it either. I just was just going on as if everything was normal," she admitted. "Stay here, your Daddies are going to discuss this in the living room. Do you need a nausea potion?" Severus asked her as the men stood up from the bed.

"Oh, that would be lovely. Can you turn the ceiling fan on for me?" she asked him as she started at the ceiling. Severus flicked the switch as the two men walked out of the bedroom to discuss what to do about the Princess.

"I almost strangled her," Severus admitted as he paced around the kitchen. "Is this a common occurrence? She just takes a bunch of mushrooms behind your back," Lucius asked him as he leaned up against the counter.

"Of course it isn't. Apparently this was her alternative to doing something more harmful to herself. On one hand I'm very angry and on the other, I'm sort of relieved it wasn't something more serious," Severus remarked as Y/N walked into the kitchen.

"Gossiping about me again," she told them as she went to walk onto the terrace. "You need to go lay down," Severus told her as the men followed her outside. "I've about had it with people telling me what to fucking do," she remarked as she went to sit on the outdoor sofa.

"Princess, we are trying very hard to be patient with you but it's quickly running out. I want you to go inside. You will take a sleeping draught and get in bed," Severus told her softly as he stood next to the sofa.

"I'm so fucking angry at both of you if I'm honest," she admitted. "Perhaps it would be better to talk about this in the morning when everyone isn't quite so tired," Lucius offered.

"I thought I was getting a potion for my nausea," she huffed in the brattiest tone and went back inside to the bedroom. Severus brought her two potions, one for nausea and one for sleep.

"You cannot lay here and trip all night, I'm afraid. Lucius has to go to work in the morning and you are being a big distraction tonight," Severus told her. "Lucius, am I being quite the distraction tonight?" she asked him as the men snuggled into bed around her.

"Your behavior is rather concerning if I'm honest, little bird," Lucius remarked "Perhaps I could just go back outside to watch the stars alone," Y/N asked them. "No, your potion is going to kick in any minute," Severus sighed.

"I'm more powerful than both of you and I'm treated like a child," Y/N said as the tears welled up in eyes as the three laid in the dark. "We'll talk about it in the morning," Severus replied in a sleepy voice.

"I doubt it," Y/N replied. Somehow she was fighting off her sleeping potion. She was waiting for the two men to go to sleep so she could sneak out of bed and back outside.

In the morning, the men found her asleep on the terrace with a pillow and blanket over her. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

"What is wrong with you?" Lucius whispered as he picked her up and carried her to bed.

"I don't know but I feel even less myself than usual," she replied blankly as he took her to bed. "How do you feel exactly? Perhaps there is something I could bring you, a treat," Lucius grinned at her.

"I feel nothing," she replied as she rolled over in bed and pulled the blanket over her. "I love you," he whispered before he got up to finish dressing so he could go back to the manor.

He went upstairs where Severus was getting the girls up for the day. "Do you want help feeding them before I leave? I'm very worried about her," Lucius admitted.

"I've got it, thank you though. I'm very concerned about her as well. Since you're going to be at the Ministry today, could you run down and ask Pansy to come by? Perhaps that would make her feel better," Severus suggested.

"She wouldn't look at me, just got under the blankets and went silent," Lucius said solemnly.

"Try not to take it personally. It has less to do with you or myself than you may believe. Something is off in her head, if you haven't noticed," Severus reassured him.

"Say it to my face next time," Y/N remarked from the door with an angry face. "Go back to bed, you cannot nurse them this morning," Severus rolled his eyes and went back to changing the diaper.

"Uh huh," she looked at the men and went back downstairs. Y/N took her pump and her walkman out to the terrace to pump her tainted milk that was almost dripping from her.

She saw a shadow standing over and looked up to Lucius who was trying to get her attention. "Huh?" she asked him when she pulled the headphones down again.

"The light bulb," Lucius trailed off into unintelligible words. "Alligator teeth?" Y/N asked him with a confused face.

"I said I was leaving to get ready for work and I love you," Lucius glared at her. "That isn't what I heard," she replied before putting her headphones back on. "I love you," she mumbled before he walked off.