Horseback Riding Part 2

“Do you ever tack your own horse or does Narcissa do it for you?” Y/N teased him as he walked them into the ring for her first lesson. “You cannot resist can you? I will show you how to do it next time. For the sake of time, she did it for us today,” Lucius replied. 

“She's quite beautiful, isn’t she?” Y/N asked Lucius as Narcissa rode over on her own horse. “Indeed. Pay attention,” Lucius teased. He wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a little nuzzle from behind. 

“I cannot think with you doing that,” she whispered. “I’ll behave while she is taking you around the ring. That’s all I can promise,” he replied as Narcissa trotted over. “A mare? What is her name?” Y/N asked curiously. 

“Her name is Mabel. Fantastic isn’t she?” Narcissa asked. “She’s beautiful. I heard there was a sassy pony around here somewhere that ignores Lucius. I’d love to meet her as well,” Y/N giggled. 

“I would love to introduce you to her. Draco named her Miss Maggie so we still call her that. She’s quite strong willed which is why the two don’t see eye to eye,” Narcissa teased.

 “My kind of girl. I’m ready if you are,” Y/N replied cheekily. Narcissa took her around the ring several times showing her how to control the horse.

 Y/N did her best to pay attention to everything Narcissa was telling her as they went around. It was difficult with Lucius behind her, rubbing against her the entire time.

After Y/N thanked Narcissa for her first little lesson, she and Lucius went on a little walk with their horse so she could get more comfortable. “I’m going to take you someplace special,” Lucius told her as they trotted down a wooded path. 

“Oh I love that. Thank you for today by the way. I’m thoroughly enjoying myself,” she replied with a little grin over her shoulder at him. Lucius leaned down giving her a little sweet kiss. “So am I, little bird,” he whispered. 

“What time is it? I didn’t wear my watch,” she asked him curiously. “It’s 12:30,” he replied after looking at his watch. “He’ll bring the girls soon for me to nurse,” Y/N informed him. “Of course, it won’t take us long. We are almost there,” Lucius replied. 

They rode to a small clearing in the middle of the wooded area. There was a little fountain and stone benches bordering it. 

“My mothers favorite place on the grounds. She used to come here for some peace and quiet,” Lucius replied as he dismounted the horse. He reached up for Y/N to assist in getting her down. “It’s beautiful here. Do you come here often?” she asked him as she got down. 

“Not as often these days. I used to ride down here to retrieve my mother for dinner, as a young man. She would come out here to read,” Lucius replied. “Were you quite an annoying child?” she teased Lucius.

“I was a mothers boy to be sure. I wanted her constant attention,” he admitted.

 “I hope Baron is a momma's boy. I have a feeling the girls are going to be displeased when he’s born,” Y/N admitted as she walked over to sit on one of the stone benches. Lucuis sat down beside her, wrapping his arm around her. 

“You’re a wonderful mother, you know. A natural with the girls. I’m sure it will all work out,” Lucius replied as they sat enjoying the view. 

“Would you like to have more children?” she asked Lucius curiously. “Impossible as you can see,” he chuckled. 

“Severus said perhaps after Baron, maybe you and I. I don’t know. I told him that was years from now. We may not even be all together by then,” she remarked. “This is all very confusing, isn’t it?” Lucius asked her softly.