Stupid Little B*tch

The next morning, Severus leaned over softly waking Y/N with a gentle touch before pulling her headphones off. "Good morning, Princess," greeting her softly.

With one eye open she smiled at him, then looked around him to see Lucius holding the girls. "Good morning, everyone. Toothbrush, please, I beg," she smiled sleepily.

"As you wish," he replied as he went to retrieve it for her. Lucius sat the girls down on the bed so they could start crawling up their mama's legs to her lap.

"How is everyone this morning? Everyone sleep well?" she asked Lucius. "Everyone was out like a light last night. The girls were begging to get in bed last night. They just crawled in and went to sleep with their bottles, no story or rabbit," he grinned.

"It sounds like my grandmother put them to work on the farm," she chuckled as she started sitting up in the bed. "They love helping and bossing," he grinned as he sat in a chair next to the bed as Severus brought over her toothbrush.

"Finally, I shall take my kisses from everyone," she grinned with wide eyes at the girls. She pulled Stevie up and peppered her little chubby face with kisses, then doing the same to Charlotte.

"Who's next?" she asked the men playfully. Severus leaned down first giving her a good morning kiss, dodging little baby swats as he kissed her.

"They don't think we should kiss," Y/N teased him. "Girls, I have to kiss them. I love them," she told the girls softly.

"Good morning, beautiful," Lucius said as he leaned down kissing her gently, also dodging baby swats. "Good morning," she smiled.

"Stevie, be nice please. We don't hit LuLu," Y/N warned her. "Or PopPop," she added with a grin. "Mama," Stevie made kissy faces at her trying to get more for herself. Again, she was peppered with kisses letting out beautiful baby giggles.

It suddenly occurred to her, "Who do they think Draco is? Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead," she wondered aloud to herself.

"They haven't worked out the relationship yet. Draco quite enjoys poking at them since you haven't been around. I think there are some details we all need to work out," Lucius replied.

"How's Oliver? I bet he thinks I left him," she frowned. "He's been very well taken care of. I believe Cissa attempted to explain to him one day that you were sick. She's convinced he can understand us," Lucius remarked with an arrogant grin.

"She's right. I didn't get a chance to tell you that," Y/N grinned back. "Oh, I do hate hearing that," Lucius chuckled.

A second later there was a knock on the door, "Good morning. I've got your breakfast here," Evan smiled as she walked in with the tray. The girls happily followed the nurse out of the room to rummage through her snack stash at her desk.