The Dragon Part 3

"You two get it all worked out?" Lucius grinned at the two as they walked back to the garden table for lunch. "No, he made fun of my unicorn for his disability," she huffed as she sat down.

"What kind of unicorn doesn't have its horn?" Draco scoffed. "An injured one, clearly, you little ferret," she scowled at him. "Thank you for lunch," she added as she looked over to Lucius.

"My pleasure, Princess," he grinned back at her. An audible sound of disgust came from Draco when he realized his father was giving eyes to his friend. "Severus, she's making a break for it," Y/N pointed to the baby who had woken up and started crawling away from the blanket.

Severus went to retrieve the chunk Miss Charlotte, bringing her back over for lunch. "Why is she looking at me like that?" Draco glared right back at the baby who was giving him a stink eye. "She's judging you, of course. She is a Snape after all" Y/n chuckled.

"Wake the happy one up," Draco teased playfully. "Her name is Stevie, and she will wake up any moment, I'm sure. I need details about their swimming," Y/ N looked over to Severus. He was currently sharing his sandwich with the greedy little thing.

"Clearly, she worked up an appetite. They are natural swimmers, of course. A few more lessons and they won't need us at all," Severus remarked with a soft expression. "I want to take her in the water when we get done with lunch. I need to see what they can do," Y/N said excitedly.

Stevie started fussing from the blanket she had been laid on. Y/N started to get up from her seat to retrieve the baby but was stopped by Lucius. "I will get her. You eat," he told her as he went to pick the baby up. "Thank you," she smiled at him.

He came back over a second later with Stevie laying against his chest. "I want her," Draco frowned as he held his hands out to her. She happily reached out for him, causing the most amazing smile to spread across his face. "When are you two going to start?" Y/N asked him cheekily.

"Yesterday if it were up to me. She wants to wait until after the wedding. Preferably in the fall so the baby can be born when I'm not at school," Draco remarked as he admired the happy baby's face. "Whoever holds her, feeds her," Y/N reminded him.

"Fleur knows what we are going to have but she won't tell me," Draco huffed. "I know as well," Y/N smiled at him. "Tell me," Draco demanded with a grin.

"Absolutely not. I don't need Fleur coming after me for ruining the surprise. She can be rather scary," she spat playfully. "I'm not scared of her," Draco teased. "Because you haven't any better sense," she replied with a grin.

"Do you know how many there will be?" Lucius asked curiously. "Hard to know if all of my visions are complete, you know. I only see pieces, snippets of events," Y/N remarked. "Are you coming to the party next weekend? A lot of our friends from school will be coming. It's a little pre wedding get together the day before," Draco asked her.

"Give me a rough guest list and I'll decide," she replied hesitantly. "Pansy, of course. Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Millie, Daphne, Theo, along with family friends, of course," Draco recalled from memory. "I guess," she grumbled back at him.

"Who are you not excited to see?" Severus teased her. "Well, about half of that list to be honest," she chuckled. "Blaise and Pansy, I foresee having a fight. Crabbe, Goyle, eww. Millie is fine. Daphne hates me or she did. Theo dislikes me as well, or he did," she added.

"Why do Daphne and Theo not like you? Bad blood?" Lucius teased playfully. "Well, Daphne used to dislike me because she had a crush on Draco. Even after we broke up, she would sneer at me every chance she got. Theo, a long-convoluted story no one cares to hear," she remarked.