Ears Like a Bat

"Do you think we could fit three people in here?" Y/N asked playfully as she lowered into the bathtub in front of Severus. "Only if Lucius sat at the other end with his feet on us. I dare say, no," he replied.

"Ok wait for this idea. He sits in front of you and your cock slips into his ass. His cock slips into my vagina. This doesn't have to take place in this tub either," she suggested with a laugh. "Sounds very slippery," Severus remarked blankly.

"Would you fuck Lucius in the ass? I cannot imagine you taking it," Y/N asked curiously. "Have you ever considered pretending to be a lady?" he questioned her. "Sensitive topic I suppose," she started laughing to herself and covering her face.

"Neither he nor I want that. There are only two of us and three of your holes. We can always find a space to enjoy you. I don't need to fuck Lucius, nor does he need to fuck me," Severus informed her. "Are you two ever going to let me lead our play then?" she asked hopefully.

"As long as it doesn't involve him and I penetrating each other," Severus laughed nervously. "No balls," she whispered quietly to herself. "I have ears like a bat. I heard that," Severus informed her.

"You don't use echolocation," Y/N replied as she laid back against his chest. Their limbs leaving bare spots in the bubble laden water as they shifted back. "I meant hypersensitivity, clearly," he chuckled softly. "Apparently, it wasn't that clear," she teased.

"I wouldn't mind being a bat, for my animagus. That would be interesting if we could both fly. Are you thinking you are a raven?" Severus asked her. "Well, a raven would be my first choice. I don't know for sure though, just a vision I had," she replied.

"Are you purposely pushing back on your Daddies cock?" the man whispered as he grabbed her hips, pulling her against him. "Clearly," she giggled. "I bet you want to suck your Daddy's cock when we get out of this bath, don't you?" Severus asked in his usual silky drawl.

His hand slipped down between her legs, forcing his way through her thighs. "I bet you need something in here, don't you, Princess?" he asked. He forced his middle and ring finger inside her roughly.

"Let's go to bed, Daddy. I believe bathtime is over," she announced as she pulled away. She started getting out of the bathtub quickly. She dried herself as best she could before her tall, handsome, enormously hung, husband threw her playfully on the bed.

"Did you forget I'm a Princess? You Sir are a ruffian," she teased as she laid back on the mattress admiring his form. "Daddies going to cum in that beautiful pussy, over and over tonight," he grinned as he climbed down over her to position himself.

"Skipping the blow job?" she teased him as he lined himself up. She was more than wet enough to accept him right away. "You can suck me after I cum. I need to fuck you very hard right now," he admitted as he forcefully started pushing his length inside her.

"Do I feel good Daddy?" she asked him. Y/N always tried to hide how affected she was when asking her questions of superiority. Today it was difficult. Severus grinned at her, "Tell me how good my cock feels first," he told her.

"You feel so fucking good Daddy," she whimpered as she reached up for him. Sometimes she just liked to be held against his chest while he fucked her. "I wish I could fuck this pussy all night," he admitted in a needy voice as he held her against his chest, thrusting in and out.

In a frustrated voice he announced, "Get on your hands and knees," he told her. He moved back so she could quickly set herself up in front of him. Severus grabbed her hips forcefully and started thrusting deep.

"Daddy, you're going to hurt me," she whined as he used her. Each thrust forced out a gasp from her mouth as her hair fell around her face. Her hands dug into the bed sheets as she tried to steady herself against him.

His voice from behind was needy, "Tell me I'm your favorite, say it to me," he begged in a breathy voice. She reached back to embrace his hand that was holding onto her hip for dear life. "You will always be my favorite," she told him in between her gasps.

"Ride me," he told her. He sat back against the pillows and quickly pulled her into his lap. His arm was around her waist, guiding her down onto his long thick shaft.

"Do you want to watch me or kiss?" she asked in a breathy voice as she started riding.

"I want to watch you enjoy yourself," he grinned. His big strong hands roamed her body as she started riding him slowly. "We might need another bath after this," Y/N teased playfully. One could audibly hear how wet she was as she rode him.

Severus laid his large hand on her lower stomach so he could use his thumb to stimulate her clit. "Fuck," she moaned as her head fell back. "Show Daddy how good I make you feel, Princess," he told her in a deep raspy voice.

It was only a few moments later, she braced herself on his strong thighs as she started cumming on him. "FUCK," she moaned deeply as she rode out her high.

Severus watched her closely as she writhed and trembled in front of him. He didn't even force her to keep eye contact with him as usual, just letting it wash over her.

"Now I want to kiss," Severus grinned at her as she came back to life in front of him. The two mouths met passionately in a dance they both knew by heart. It only took another moment or two before he pulled from their kiss.

Burying his face into her chest, arms wrapped around her, he made the most beautiful grunts. "What a good fucking girl you are, Princess," he muttered into her chest between his deep breaths.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered as she looked down into his handsome face. She pushed hair away from his eyes so she could admire them. "I love you, beautiful Princess. Do you want more or are you tired?" he grinned at her.