The Village Part 3

"Sorry, Daddy," she smiled at Lucius. "Ugh," Alastair grimaced. Y/N had to remind herself that Alastair was her friend for a moment.

"Wish it was you, eh Van Doren?" Lucius asked him with an evil grin on his face. Pansy rolled her eyes and interrupted, "Can we please focus? Princess, come sit on my lap. Lucius needs your chair," Pansy told her. "Ah Mommy," Y/N teased her as she moved over into her friend's lap.

"I think Pansy and I should go to their door to create distraction, perhaps get invited in. We would use glamor spells to hide our identity, of course. The men can come in the back door so to speak," Y/N offered.

"How many men are in the house?" Severus turned to Alastair. "Three younger men. Cillian, Travers, and a man named Wright. Seamus is there sometimes but he's usually working in the pub," Alastair replied.

"Whatever we decide, Princess isn't going. It's too dangerous," Severus remarked blankly. "I'm more powerful than you," Y/N glared at him. "I have more experience than you in this area, as does everyone else at this table. You are the most inexperienced here," Severus replied.

Within a flash Y/N had held her hand up into the air, pulling a chef's knife into her hand with her wandless magic. Before anyone understood what was happening, she stabbed it into the top of the old wooden table in front of everyone. "I'm the fastest here. Sorry about your table Lucius," she grinned.

Lucius looked positively pleased at her boldness, looking to see what Severus was going to do. "Put it to a vote. Who believes Princess should be allowed to go? Raise a hand for yes," Severus told everyone.

Y/N was the only one who raised her hand. "Dirty fucking rats, every one of you," she huffed as she got up from Pansies lap. "You poisoned the vote with whatever you said before we got here," Y/N spat at him.

"I was telling them what happened with Stevie this morning. I was here for only a moment before you two arrived," the man replied with a sigh. "You need to get a hold of these outbursts. You wanted to be treated as an adult but you're hardly acting like one right now," Lucius told her.

"Everyone is against me for some reason," she spat back at him as she stood grimacing at the whole table. "Princess, perhaps you're not seeing this for what it is. We are trying to keep you safe," Severus offered as he turned his body in his chair to speak to her.

"Well, I suppose I will go home where I belong then. Good luck," she told them before disapparating back to their home. Once she got home, she went into her closet to change into a swimsuit. She decided that it would be better to take a cold loch dip than to go into the bathroom to handle her stress.

She collected a towel and her walkman to listen to on the way down to the water. She had it already on her ears listening to a David Bowie tape at an unreasonable volume.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder from behind scaring the absolute goblin piss out of her. She grabbed her chest and squealed as she turned around. "What the fuck?" she said in a loud voice as she took her headphones off.

"You're coming back so we can keep an eye on you," Lucius told her. "No. I'm clearly dressed for a swim. I need to beat my time," she grinned at him as she started walking off.

Lucius grabbed a handful of her hair so forcefully it pulled her back. She dropped her towel and walkman onto the hard tile floor when she was pulled back.

"You have been given all of the opportunities today to act right and you are still incapable. Pity," Lucius remarked before apparating them both to the cabin. He was holding her by the hair, with her hands trying to free herself while yelling at him when they landed.

Severus quickly used his wand to silence her mouth and bind her hands with rope. "Why is she in a bathing suit?" Pansy asked. "She said she was going swimming," Lucius remarked as he pulled Y/N over to sit on his lap.

Y: Atleast let me go sit on the sofa while you decide this.

"She wants to go sit on the sofa," Severus told Lucius. He released Y/N and she went to curl up on the sofa, facing away from everyone. She was beyond frustrated with everyone in that cabin as it stood. The only thing she could do was to lay there and let the tears fall from her eyes with frustration.

Out of nowhere, a thunderstorm formed over the house. The sound was almost deafening from the thunder and rain pelting the cabin.

Severus came over, untying her and removing the silencing charm. "Princess, are you ok?" he asked her as he rolled her over.

She looked up at him with tears running down her face where she had been laying sideways. "Do I look ok?" she asked him.

A moment later, the rain died down and the thunder ceased. Severus pulled her into his lap and wrapped a blanket around her. "You're both being too hard on her," Pansy fussed at the men. "She made it rain and thunder?" Lucius asked as he looked between Pansy and Severus.

"It only happens when she's very upset," Severus replied as he rocked the sad Princess. "It's your fault. I was going to go swimming and I was forcibly brought here as well as restrained," Y/N remarked.

"Why are we not letting her go?" Alastair asked as he rose from the kitchen table. "She's clearly too unpredictable," Severus spat. "I agree with that sentiment. I highly doubt she would be able to cast a killing curse, if necessary," Lucius remarked.

"I thought the point was to bring them into custody," Y/N sat up to look around. "When they arrange a breakout from Azkaban, we will deal with them again. Fanatics like this will not stop," Lucius replied.

"Is everyone in this room a murderer except myself?" she jumped off Severus' lap pulling the blanket around her.