The Alfie Incident Part 2

"I thought you didn't wish for her to be involved," Severus asked her. "It doesn't matter what I wish, apparently. As much as I know you two would love to go to the village to handle things, we can't do that. We need Pansy to take them into custody," Y/N replied blankly.

"I will owl her. She has been undercover in the village for the past week," Lucius replied. Y/N turned to look at Lucius as if her head were on a swivel. "You don't even know if she's safe, do you?" Y/N questioned him.

"She was a few days ago, Princess," Lucius glared back at her. Y/N rolled her eyes at him, with her arms crossed, she turned back to Severus. "I need to know where they are going so I can bring them supplies and such. None of us know how long he will be down for," Y/N remarked.

"Very well. Lucius and I will move him first then come back for the rest of you. Is Mr Hargreaves tagging along?" Severus asked with a little smirk. Y/N rolled her eyes, "I suppose so. They can take turns watching Alastair, separately," she replied.

"Her matchmaking went too well, as it does," Severus teased as he looked back to Lucius. "I wasn't matchmaking. He's a prefect and I had him show Mina around. Apparently, he doesn't even go to his own home now. He just follows her," Y/N sighed.

"I remember those days," Lucius chuckled playfully. "I bet you did follow pussy around," Y/N smirked back at him. She then turned to Severus remarking, "You as well," she grinned.

"Careful, Princess. Everything you say will have a consequence when the time comes," Severus warned her. "Oh no, not my big scary Daddies," she teased them playfully.

"We are wasting time. I'll ask if they are ready so we can move him," Severus ignored her as he walked back into the cottage.

"Watch your tone with me, little bird. I understand you're upset about all of this but Pansy isn't in the village because of me," Lucius warned her seriously.

"I apologize, Daddy," she grinned up at him as he hovered over. "Good girl," he grinned before giving her a kiss. She playfully pulled from their kiss to lead the man back into the house by the hand. "Follow me," she giggled. He squeezed her hand hard signaling her to knock it off just like Severus did.

She dropped his hand once they were inside again, just so the students didn't see her holding hands with someone who wasn't the Headmaster. Lucius and Severus picked the man up from the bed, apparating him to the cottage. A few moments later, they returned for the Y/N and the teens.

Lucius waited until Severus took the teens to the cabin to say, "You look so beautiful today, Princess. A shame you were going to visit Van Doren and not your Daddy," he grinned at her. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Isn't that what they say?" she teased him.

"We'll discuss this later, I suppose," he replied before apparting them to the cabin. It was a typical log cabin set on a small lake in a wooded area somewhere in England.

"What took you two so long?" Severus questioned them with a grin as he stood on the porch waiting. Y/N walked up the stairs to the porch, "I got in trouble," she grinned at him.

"Apparently not enough. He didn't wipe that smirk off your face," Severus teased her. "I will send an owl to Pansy and tell her to meet us here," Lucius remarked as he walked up the steps behind Y/N.

Y/N turned around briefly to study Lucius' face before asking, "Did you bring Pansy here before or something?" she questioned suspiciously. "No of course not, I will give her the floo address," Lucius responded with annoyance.

"Very well," Y/N replied as she walked inside the cabin to look around. She went to see where Alastair was laid down. It was a back bedroom with an old brass bed covered with a patchwork quilt. Soft daylight came through a single paned window to the side of the bed.