Professor of Muggle Studies

Y/N quickly showered and redressed herself into a t-shirt with her signature tiny sleep shorts. They looked more like panties than actual shorts and a favorite of Severus'. A little spritz of perfume before she walked into the kitchen, with her hands meekly behind her back.

"I think we should play in the playroom tonight. We haven't done that in forever. I bet the room is filled with cobwebs," she chuckled playfully with a little bite of her lip. "I'm sure it isn't. We have a house cleaner once a week since you have been sick," Severus grinned at her.

Lucius stood at a counter nearby pouring glasses of wine, bringing one of them to Y/N. "Fuck, this smells so good," she took the glass happily and put it to her nose. "That hospital was terrible. There wasn't one good scent in the whole place," she sighed.

"Are you absolutely sure you feel like playing? You didn't even want us to hug you earlier," Severus asked softly as he worked on their dinner.

"Absolutely sure. My mind has been sufficiently numbed. I'm currently working to further the situation," she grinned as she took a sip of the dark red wine. "If you have to be impaired to have sex with us perhaps you aren't up to it," Severus replied before turning back to the food.

"It isn't you two. It's me. I don't feel right inside myself," she admitted, looking towards the floor. "We'll see how you feel after dinner," Severus replied with a little grin.

"Can I suck Lucius' cock while you're cooking?" she grinned at him. "You may wait until after dinner," Severus replied with a dismissive shake of his head. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I tried," she grinned at Lucius.

Severus' head turned back to Lucius to assess the situation. Lucius scoffed, "I didn't ask her but I was thinking about how badly I wanted one," he grinned. Severus started chuckling softly, turning back to the food, "That is interesting," he replied.

"I need a lift onto the counter," she told them. "I want to stay close by and ask really obnoxious questions while you finish my pasta," she added. Lucius put his class down on the counter, making a tiny clink.

He walked over placing his hands on her hips, assisting in placing her on the counter with an evil little grin on his face. "Those big fucking hands need to wrap around my neck," Y/N thought to herself as he lifted her up.

"You know I can hear both of you right?" Severus asked them blankly. Y/N's foot playfully grazed Lucius' leg near his cock as he stood near her. "I can't help it. Shall I go touch myself and come back in for dinner?" she asked Severus as Lucius moved away from her touch.

"No. You may sit there and shut your mouth. You could pretend to be a good girl for once. I had forgotten about the incessant chattering your insist upon," Severus glared back at her. She looked right at him with a glare and pretended to close an invisible zipper on her mouth.

Y/N used her hand to start moving the alphabet magnets on the fridge into the words, "suck my," before she was stopped. "Must you?" Lucius glared at her. She used her hand to shuffle the alphabet magnets up again into a random order.

Y/N just gave him a little smile as she was supposed to be behaving. She used her hand to move the letters around again, forming the word, "Incapable."

Lucius read the word and turned back to her, "Of behaving?" he asked as he sipped his wine. Y/N gave him two thumbs up before picking up her own glass of wine to take a drink.

"Do you remember moving the magnets around last night before you went to sleep?" Severus asked her curiously as he plated their food. "Huh? No that is the first time I moved them since I've been back. I've been wanting to play with them," she replied blankly.

Lucius walked to the sitting area grabbing something, he brought over the Polaroid picture that Severus had taken the night before. "Oh, huh.. That is interesting indeed, but I don't remember this. Now that you mention it, I would love to tie you both to chairs and have you beg for mercy," she grinned between the men.

"You want to tie a Malfoy to chair? I'm supposed to allow this willingly?" Lucius glared at her. "You will if you want your dick sucked," she giggled. "It's a game," she added playfully.

"Ah, that sort of game. I see, well excuse me. I'm a bit on edge after last night. It was quite a jarring experience," Lucius admitted with uneasiness. "Was I scary?" she asked with wide eyes.

"You're not taking this as seriously as you should," Severus warned her as he walked passed with plates of food. "Oh, I assure you're it's eating me alive," she replied blankly as she got down from the counter to follow him.

"You made my pasta, didn't you?" she grinned when she realized what he had done. "Of course. A favorite of everyone, especially the girls," he replied with a soft smile as they sat down.

"How will you know when it's safe to bring them home? Was my grandmother concerned?" she asked nervously.

"When you are more in control of yourself, I suppose. I don't know yet. He could have used you to hurt them last night. I must say, he was less than pleased we were here with his great niece. As I'm sure you can imagine," Severus remarked blankly.

"I couldn't concentrate on what was being said," she admitted. "We have to get him out of me before he makes me do bad things," Y/N said in a very low scared voice. Lucius was sitting next to her, wrapping his arm around her. "I wish I knew what to say to you," the man whispered softly.

"Oh, sorry. Your grandmother, yes of course. she was highly concerned. She agreed that it's best the girls not be here for the present. Aurora is tending the farm right now," Severus added.

"Who do you think Tom would have been, had he been cared for properly as a child? Do you think he was just born evil or made that way? So many questions," Y/N remarked quietly.

"Do not let yourself feel sorry for him. All of his actions were his own. Every wizard is responsible for the decisions they make," Severus announced. "Perhaps he was mentally ill and needed help," Y/N offered.

"He was absolutely mentally ill. One would have to be to create the chaos and destruction he did. A murderer without a sense of remorse or guilt. Charity Burbage, Muggle Studies at Hogwarts. Do you remember her? I'm sure you took her class," Severus asked Y/N blankly.

"Of course, I remember her," Y/N said with a soft expression. "Voldemort had her hung in the air of Lucius' dining table, torturing her. He murdered her right in front of 20 people without a second thought, then fed her to his snake," Severus informed her.

"While we were together, he did this?" She asked with a look of confusion

"While we were together, he did this?" She asked with a look of confusion. "Yes," Severus replied. "You saw Professor Burbage die and you didn't tell me. Not a single word," she glared at him.

"I was trying to protect you," Severus exhaled as he rubbed his furrowed brow. "Did Draco see this as well?" she asked blankly. "We all did," Lucius replied with a look of worry.

"I didn't know that happened to her," Y/N admitted. "Woo, OK, how upsetting. Let's talk about something happy," Y/N suggested, attempting to lighten the mood.