Who?

The next morning, Y/N woke up extra early whispering to Severus with a gentle nudge, "Can I go swimming?" she asked. The mans tired eyes opened briefly, then shutting again. "Can you wait until after breakfast? You need to take your medicine," he replied as he closed his sleepy eyes again.

She turned around playfully in the bed towards Lucius. "Can I go swimming?" she whispered to the sleepy blonde-haired man. "You have been given an answer," Lucius grumbled sleepily.

"What do you think the girls are doing right now? Terrorizing my grandmother?" Y/N whispered aloud as she laid back between the men with a pout. "I cannot imagine, Princess" Severus replied in his raspy morning voice.

"I'm going to wait to shower until after I swim," she whispered. "You aren't going to go back to sleep, are you?" Severus sighed. "Unlikely," she replied with a grin before rolling towards him and giving a little peck on the lips.

"Daddy, can my babies come home yet? I feel better," she asked with a soft expression. "I see that, but we cannot be too careful right now," he sighed as he looked into her face. Her expression turned from one of hope to sadness instantly. "Can I get out of bed?" she frowned.

"I'm not sure, Princess. Can you?" Severus teased as he playfully wrapped his arms around her. "Daddy Lucius, I am being held against my will over here," she announced playfully. "Serves you right for not letting us sleep in for once," Lucius enlightened her.

"You two go back to sleep. I will stay in the house, I promise," she offered hopefully. "Lucius can go back to sleep if he wishes. I need to get your medicines out," Severus reminded her as he finally released her from his grip, throwing the blanket off of himself.

The tall raven-haired man sat on the edge of the bed in his boxers stretching as Y/N watched him carefully. "You look good enough to eat," Y/N teased. "Were you not fed enough last night?" Severus asked with a grin over his shoulder.

"I'm never satisfied. You know that" she reached out gently embracing his back. "I'll take care of her, Severus," Lucius offered with a wicked grin as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her away from Severus.

"You may use her in any manner you see fit after she sucks my cock first, old friend," Severus grinned back at Lucius. "Arguing over me already, tsk tsk, lads," Y/N giggled with amusement.

After pulling down his loose black boxers, Severus sat back against the pillows. He grinned wickedly, "Don't keep me waiting," he teased. "What would you do if I ignored you and took care of Lucius instead? I wonder," Y/N looked at him with wide eyes.

"Would you like to find out?" he grinned back at her. "No, I would not," she replied with an artificial nervous tone. She climbed between his legs, attempting to take his cock in her hand. "Tsk tsk, I said suck," he warned her with a low growl.

Lucius was now sitting up beside Severus watching the whole scene. He grasped firmly at his own erection in his boxers. Y/N took the hair tie off her wrist and handed it to Severus before leaning down to wrap her lips around his hardening cock.

The raven-haired man quickly pulled her hair into a very tight ponytail, using it like a handle as he forced her head down. Y/N was making the most convincing gurgling sounds around his thick cock while she sucked.

"Must you choke her?" Lucius asked in feigned concern as he took his own cock out, stroking it. "She loves it," Severus replied as his head fell back in pure bliss. Finally, he let her head go so she could catch a breath. As she pulled back, a long thick string of saliva connected her and Severus. "Lovely," Lucius teased with a grin.

"I love it," she grinned between her deep breaths. She positioned his cock into her mouth again as he started thrusting up into her throat. Her hands immediately went behind her back, holding them away from him until she had permission to touch him.

"Have you noticed she only follows the rules when she has a cock in her mouth?" Severus teased. He held the sides of her face, fucking her throat deeply.

"You should let her suck me when she wants to then, instead of stopping any fun if you can't join," Lucius grinned at him as he slowly stroked himself. "She prefers when it's all of us," Severus replied in a deep breathy voice as he used her mouth.

"Then why are you the one always stopping it?" Lucius asked with a grin. Y/N signaled to him that she needed a breath by tapping his wrist.

He let her go, admiring the saliva strand hanging between the two again. "Can you both stop bickering? It is killing the mood," Y/N said between breaths with irritation.

"Daddy, kiss," Y/N ordered playfully before leaning down to suck Severus again. Except this time, she positioned herself where she could watch. Lucius leaned towards him, kissing him softly.

"I can't wait any longer," Lucius admitted playfully as he crawled back behind Y/N, pulling her pajama shorts down. He took himself in hand, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her soaking wet folds.

"She's dripping," Lucius spoke in through gritted teeth. It was everything the man could do to not bury himself in her immediately. "She's dripping because she loves sucking my cock," Severus replied as he thrust into her eager mouth.

"Either way, she's wrapped her tight little pussy around Me," Lucius teased. He slowly filled her, forcing her to push back against him. "Watch how much she wants my cock. She will start bouncing on it any second," Lucius replied as they were both transfixed on Y/N.

Just as predicted, she started pushing back against Lucius when he wouldn't fuck her. He stayed still forcing her to make it happen in front of Severus. "If you don't know how to fuck her right, just say that," Severus replied blankly.

"She loves how I fuck her, believe me," Lucius remarked coldly. Lucius spread her legs open so he could pound her deeply. His hands were holding her up in the air slightly as he fucked her with his thick cock.

Lucius' large, veined hands held her small hips tightly, even digging his manicured nails into her skin. "Cum on her back and then I'll do the same. I want to take a picture of her earnings," Severus grinned as she sucked him. Her hand was stroking him into her vacuuming mouth.

Y/N was holding herself up as Lucius pounded her back and forth on his long thick cock. She squeezed Severus' cock as she started whimpering. Her dripping wet center felt as if it were forcing the cum out of Lucius from the intensity. He let her hips fall to the bed as he slowly stroked her through his orgasm. "Fuck. She charmed it out of me," Lucius admitted brashly.

"Lick it out of her before I fuck her," Severus told him. A voice from the living room came, a young woman, "Hello. It's Julia," she announced. Y/N pulled off of Severus immediately. "Who the fuck is Julia?" she spat.