Loki x OC: Once Upon A December

"Tony, don't worry about it. I'll handle everything," Evangeline said into her phone as she walked into the main lounge where everyone was just chilling out. "No, don't bother Pepper. She is busy enough as it is...Okay drama queen fine I won't say a word. Bye."

The young enchantress collapsed on the couch with a groan, causing the rest of the Avengers to chuckle at her childlike antics. She recently joined the Avengers considering her skills with blades and magical abilities. Though she has only been with them for two years, Eva has brought so much joy into Stark Tower. Because of her, the following happened: Bruce hadn't hulked out, Tony was more bearable, Clint was telling better jokes, Natasha was showing more emotions, Steve was dating again, Thor was now familiar with the world and the people in it and lastly she got the team to accept Loki (who joined the team a little before her). Her sea green eyes looked up at the group with a fake glare. Steve asked the young girl, "What's wrong, 'Geline?"

"You guys all know about Anna?" They all nodded their heads. Anna was the offspring of Tony's and some lady who passed away last year. When the billionaire found out he had a seven year old daughter who lost her mother, he took her in much to everyone's surprise and Pepper's happiness. Everyone loved the youngest Stark. "Well, Tony wants me to plan a surprise party for her while he's still on his business trip."

"What is so bad about that?" Clint asked, lifting up Natasha's legs so he can sit down.

"I don't know what to do! I have never planned a party before, let alone a kid's birthday party."

Bruce wrapped his arm around the frazzled brunette. "Don't worry, 'Geline. Everything will be fine. Plus, you have us to help."

As she smiled at the scientist, Loki looked up from his book to the two with a mixture of jealousy and longing. The god of mischief has fallen for the girl for quite some time now. She has bewitched him with her smile, her shining personality, her beauty...her everything. Because of her compassionate nature, Evangeline was able to befriend the cold man who slowly took down his walls. Thanks to her, the team saw Loki for who he really was and Thor was able to get his brother back. In fact she was able to convince Loki to make amends with Odin, who she had to threaten to get him to listen to her (it was hilarious to see a powerful king tremble in fear of an all powerful sorceress).

Back to the moment at hand, Loki saw that she asked a question. "What was that?"

Geline looked at him. "I asked if anyone had any ideas what we can do for Anna's birthday."

Everyone started shouting things.

"Strippers!"

"Clint! This is a kids' party. Not yours."

"Really you're worse than Stark."

"Poptarts! There must be a legion of those delectable treats."

"Don't girls like glitter?"

"How about a princess theme?" Everyone looked at Loki, who had suggested that.

"That's perfect! She loves the idea of being a princess...Wait a minute, I got an amazing idea, but I'm gonna need some magic." Evangeline said with a twinkle in her eye. Loki smirked at the thought of using magic with her. Together they were able to do the unthinkable.

He walked up to her and leaned forward with that same smirk on his face. "When do we start?"

Later on that day in the library:

After begging him to watch the movie, both magicians watched a particular scene from the movie Anastasia, where she daydreamed about her attending a ball while singing "Once upon a December". Geline paused the movie and looked up to the man beside her. "So what do you think?"