Loki X Reader X Thor: Decisions Decisions Alternative Ending 2

A/N: Now this is all for those who happen to like a little thunder :) Enjoy y'all.

......................................................................................................................................................

When we last left you, you were about to make the biggest decision of your life.

You opened your mouth and said to your friend, "Thor, may I have a moment with Loki alone?"

The blonde hair man was hesitant but nodded his head and left the room quietly. Once he was gone, you crossed your arms and asked the god of lies, "Why did you do it?"

Loki sighed putting his hand through his hair. "I honestly do not know. There was something about her that drew me to her. Sigyn was a mystery to me. I pursued it until it was too late. I am sorry (Y/N). I never meant for this to happen. You have to believe when I say I love you."

"But not as much that you had an affair with her," You looked at him solemnly. "Perhaps may be this was supposed to happen. Maybe we are not supposed to be."

There was a great moment of silence. You did love Loki. You will always love him. He will always have a place in your heart, but your heart now belonged to Thor.

Loki looked at you keenly. "You have fallen for him, haven't you? Is that why-"

You shook his head. "He did have a factor of my decision, but it was mainly because during this time without you I realized that our love has changed. How I do not need you as much as I used to. What we had was for a season," You cupped his cheek. "I will always love you, Loki, but we have to say goodbye."

He nodded sadly. "You are right. And what of the child?"

You gave a small smile. "We will work it out when the time comes."

Kissing on the forehead one last time, Loki whispered. "I will always love you too, (Y/N). May he be worthy of you, my dear."

You watched him leave the building with a bit of sadness. Loki had such a big impact on your life, but you knew deep down that he was not the one.

You sighed and asked Tony's AI, "EMILY, where is Thor right now?"

It responded. "He is on the roof at this moment, Miss (Y/L/N)."

"Thanks, Em." You headed towards the elevator and pushed the button for the roof.

Once you had reached your destination, you saw Thor staring at the skyscrapers of New York City. You were all the sudden nervous. You knew of your feelings and found his earlier, but what you were about to do would change your life forever.

You reached the ledge and stood beside him. "Well, I have made my decision."

Thor nodded slowly, not looking you in the eye. "I hope you and Loki have a good life together."

You looked at him and held his hand. "Thor would you please look at me?"

Once he turned himself towards you, in such a position that was ready for anything, you cupped his face and leaned in closer, saying "Thor I choose you."

You kissed him softly and gently. At first, Thor froze on the spot still in shock of what had transpired. Then he eagerly kissed you back. After a while, you both pulled away breathing heavily with bug smiles on each other's faces.

He pecked you on the lips again. "I love you so much, (Y/N). You have no idea how long I have waited for this day."

You giggled. "I have a pretty good idea."

Kissing once again, you had knew you had made the right decision.

Extended ending

Bouncing up and down with your baby boy in your arms, you whispered/screamed, "Thor hurry up! We are going to be late!"

You had just recently delivered (Your favorite boy name) a few days ago. You had promised Loki that after his son was born that you would take him to Asgard to meet him and his new wife/queen, Sigyn. Your boyfriend of five months came out of the room and replied, "Do not worry. We will not be late, love."

After kissing you lovingly, he led you to your lawn where he called for Heimdall. The gatekeeper immediately opened the portal with care, taking awareness of your newborn babe. You greeted your dear friend with a smile and let him meet as well as holding him.

Once you had arrived to the palace, the two of you walked into the throne room where you were practically attacked by Loki. He looked at his son with such love and adoration. Then the King of Asgard nodded his head towards you with respect and said, "Thank you so much, (Y/N)."

You smiled, gestured with your head. "Would you like to hold him?"

Nodding eagerly, you let out a chuckle and let him hold your son.

Sigyn came over and looked at the precious babe. "Oh my goodness, he is so precious." She looked at you now with a smile. "And you (Y/N) look amazing for someone who had just given birth a few days prior."

Though you two had not had a best beginning, you and Sigyn ended being great friends with one another. You knew that she was definitely the right one for Loki.

You laughed, shrugging it off. "Thank you."

Thor wrapped his arm around your waist. "You always look beautiful."

A blush immediately came on your cheeks, which he pecked on.

This may have been a strange and nontraditional arrangement, but it was perfect in your eyes. You had the most perfect baby, the man of your dreams at your side....nothing else could get better.

Extended Ending Part 2

You were moving around a bit waiting for the results. You glanced at your ring, knowing that your marriage with Thor will be fine despite the result.

The time had come.

You looked at it with a smile.

You left it at the sink and called, "Thor where are you sweetie?"

On the sink was a pregnancy test.

And it was positive.