Pietro X Reader: Once In My Life

A/N: Hey everyone! Happy Pi Day! Yeah...the only reason I know that is 'cause I am related to math nerd and used to celebrate it in high school. 

Hope you all are doing alright with daylight savings and all that jazz. 

It has been a while since I wrote a cute one-shot with our beloved Quicksilver. Plus this song happens to be one of my all time favorites. I left you guys a link above to the song. Stevie Wonder is the man!

Enjoy everyone!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wanda was just walking into her apartment when she saw her brother trying to dance with the air. It was slightly amusing her brother fail or keep stepping on the air's foot. She cleared her throat, causing to race to stop the music and sit causally. 

Pietro was sitting on the couch with his arms behind his head and nodded to his sister. "Hei sora (hey sister in Romanian), what's up I think is how they say it here?"

Her smile did not leave her face. "Nice try Pietro. Now tell why you are learning to dance."

He sighed running his hand through his sliver locks. "Well..."

...................................Flashback Two Weeks Ago.......................................... 

He ran up to your apartment to ask you a question when he saw you swaying/slightly dancing to some music you were playing in the kitchen. You were singing loudly and unashamed Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" while making your favorite lunch. 

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love  

A smile grew on his face as you sang your little heart out with so much happiness and joy. You were even using the nearest big spoon as a mic. You were just too precious for words. 

  Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love  

Pietro quietly but quickly came to your counter and watched you more up close. He has always had a crush on you even since you decided to join the team. You were so beautiful, sweet, geeky, quirky, so much fun to be around and so so much more. He never acted on it since he was nervous around you which was a first for him.

You spun around to find Pietro leaning on the counter with a gentle smile on his face. You jumped a bit and hit him with a rag. "Pietro! Don't scream like that!"

"What you didn't see that coming?" He smirked at you, grabbed the rag just as you were about to hit him again. 

You rolled your eyes with a smile, shaking your head. "You're ridiculous."

"What was that you were singing to?"

Your eyes widened as your blush slightly grew. "You saw?"

He nodded with that smile glued to his face. "Yes I saw it all, prinţesă (princess)."

"It was Stevie Wonder." 

His face grew in confusion. 

"Wait! You have never heard of Stevie Wonder?!?!!?" You exclaimed.