IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU AND FUTURE PLANS!!!!

Hello my faithful followers and readers.

First off thank you so much for liking my stories so much. I mean before I had done this I did not believe in my skills of writers were any good considering how you never know if family and friends were biased or not.

I cannot believe this has gotten over 30k views and 1k votes. That is just plain epic and could not have done this without you. Seriously your requests saved me from time to time.

Secondly, I am going to put an end here in this part of the collection. Wait part you say? Yes part. I think 100 one-shots is a good end for this collection.

I am going to start a whole new collection like this one. It will be part two of my Avengers one-shot.

I might be adding another Avenger we all love ;)

So keep your eye on that.

Going on that same note, I will be editing some of these, seeing how I made a few mistakes here and there that I need to change.

Thirdly, I have had DeviantArt for a while and been posting from time to time on there some of the stories I have here. I have also decided that those stories who were made for specific followers on here will soon be transformed into reader one-shots.

Some of my favorites here have been those and I thought others should enjoy it if it were them.

If some of you who had requested some of the one-shots to be yours do not like that, I will not doing on DeviantArt.

Lastly, I have been thinking about my mini Typical Series from the beginning of the collection and thought maybe I can make it into our thing without being clumped in here. So Reya will have her own journey with our favorite Avengers.

Thanks again for all your support and love guys!

See you in the next part!

Fairfarren my dears! :) <3