Steve X Reader: The Real Steve Part 5 *Bonus*

A/N: You guys do know that I read all of the comments despite my lack of replies. One of you have requested me to do the wedding scene for the Real Steve Series I had done before.

You have asked and know you will receive. Enjoy!

(P.S. You don't have to imagine to wear the dress above. It is something I happen to like.)

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You could not believe this was actually happening.

If someone had told you that you would bump into a little man at your favorite store, fall in love with him, find out he was Captain America and were going to marry him, you would have told them that it is never going to happen no matter how detailed that was.

But here you were in the most beautiful wedding dress ever, getting ready to marry the man of your dreams.

Some of your friends/bride maids were gushing how beautiful you looked and how Steve was so lucky to marry you. If anything you were so lucky to have met him that fateful day.

Honestly you would have noticed him with or without the enchanted dog tags, but you had fallen in love with the scrawny little man from Brooklyn without knowing the truth of who he was.

You would have been content to have married him as he was, but you were pleasantly surprised to discover who this other side of the man you loved.

Pepper knocked on the door and came into the room. "(Y/N) are you ready? Everyone is waiting," She smiled at the vision you were. "(Y/N) you look the perfect bride. Steve's breath is going to be taken away."

You blushed slightly. "How is Steve?"

"Oh he is sweating bullets downstairs. Bucky is doing his best to calm him down, but a best man can only do so much."

You smiled at the thought. Steve was always like that when it came to you.

"Come on, let's go before he passes out." You joked and picked up your dress.

Once the music began to play and you walked down the aisle, everything was just as you imagined it and more. All of your loved ones surrounded you as they watched you come down. Sam winked at you while Bucky smiled and whispered into Steve's ear, looking at you.

The look in Steve's eyes when he looked at you in a vision in white was priceless. You were the only thing in the world in his eyes and you felt the same.

The ceremony was a lot faster than you realized or maybe it was because you and Steve were in your own little world of blissful happiness and love.

Once you two had been announced as Mr. and Mrs. Steve Rogers, he could not help himself and kissed you passionately but had to keep it short since they were in front of others.

The reception came.

As you two had your first dance, Steve smiled at you so much that you thought his face was going to break. "You see something you like, Mr. Rogers?" You asked.

"Definitely, Mrs. Rogers. I have finally found the right partner and she has become my wife."

You sighed happily. "I do love the sound of that. I don't think I can ever get over it."

"I happen to like it very too," He dipped you and pulled back up into his embrace. "I love you so much Mrs. (Y/N) Rogers."

"And I love you, Steven Grant Rogers."