Pietro X Mutant!Reader: Catch Me If You Can

A/N: I know what you are thinking. What two one-shots in one day! Shocking I know. But I have been wanting to do something with Pietro for a really long time, because I love him.

So in this one shot, you are going to be a mutant that has the same powers as Blink (she does not exit in this AU). In case you do not know who she is, she is from X-Men. She has the ability to create portals at her free will. You know the girl from Days of Future Past, but I am going to edit her powers a bit for the fun of it (And no, as a disclaimer, I do not own X-Men). And yes you will have purple highlights like her. I think you know where I am going with this :)

Please try not to dwell on how Pietro survived in this one-shot. Just enjoy it for it is.

Now let us read shall we?

.............................................................................................................................................

Clint went through the main living quarters and straight into the kitchen. When he went back to where everyone was, he was chugging down one water bottle down with another in the hand. Steve asked with a raised eyebrow, "What happened to you?"

Barton sat next to Wanda, who pitched her nose. "And why are you so sweaty?"

Tony joked. "Maybe I should invest a bird bath for Tweety Bird here." Clint gave him the stink eye tiredly and sighed as he finished his second water bottle.

Natasha merely smirked. "Couldn't catch her again, could you?"

Hawkeye shook his head. "I was so sure I would catch her this time."

Steve inquired. "Who are you talking about?"

Natasha answered for the tired man. "(Y/N). She is a mutant that Fury wants to join the team. With her powers and training, she would make for a great addition to the team."

Pietro asked, "What are her powers?"

"She has the ability to teleport anywhere with her portals."

Clint added with a groan. "Plus she is really quick on her feet. She can change her mind so fast and her portals disappear too quickly for me to jump in."

Wanda nudged her brother, who immediately grinned at the thought of a challenge.

.....................................................................................................................

You were merely walking in the streets, jamming out to your music, when you saw something that caught your eye. In front of you leaning against the wall of one of the stores was this handsome muscular man with white streaks in his hair. You knew he wasn't there a second ago, which immediately caused you to smirk. Looks like SHIELD got themselves a speedster. You thought to yourself, "Let's see if you can catch me, handsome."

Immediately you ran into the first alley way, jumping into your portal landing on one of the buildings in Times Square (which you closed instantly as soon as you left it). You saw a streak of white and blue, but you flipped off the roof to land in another portal. You landed in Disney Store across the street where two kids saw you come out of the portal. Their mouths dropped to the ground when they saw a man coming your way.

You winked at their happy faces and ran into another portal that took you to Central Park. You merely smiled when the man was caught up with you. You had to ask, "You got a name, Speedy? Or should I just call you handsome speedster?"

He smirked at you. "Name's Pietro Maximoff."

"(Y/N), but I bet you already knew that. Tell you what. If you can catch me, then I'll let you take me to SHIELD."

"What if I don't want that?" Pietro caught you off guard there. He thought you were extremely beautiful and wanted more than just a teammate from this little chase you were giving him.

"What did you have in mind, Sonic?"

He ignored the reference that he didn't know. "How about if I catch you, then you let me take you on a date."

Your smile came back on your face. Oh you liked him. You looked like you were debating it, tapping your chin with your finger. Then walking towards him with your hips swaying, you reached up to him and whispered rather seductively causing chills along his spine, "You got yourself a deal, Pietro."

He held in a moan when you say his name in his ear. What he didn't expect was you pushing him rather playfully. You had just pushed him into a portal, landing him in a place he did not know.

Clint asked through headpiece, "You got her, Pietro?"

The speedster merely smiled, looking at sign in front of him. It said, "Welcome to Portland, Oregon."

Pietro replied back with that charming grin of his, "No yet, but I will."

He was so going to get his date with you, even if it means chasing you all day long.