Tony X Reader: Troublemaker

A/N: I was inspired to write this particular one-shot after listening to Olly Murs's Troublemaker featuring Flo Rida. When I heard this song, I immediately thought about Tony.

Hehe I hope you guys like this.

...................................................................................................................................................................

You're a troublemaker
You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down
The way you bite your lip got my head spinnin' around
After a drink or two I was putty in your hands
I don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh...

Tony had never thought he would ever be put in this position. It was usually him that hooked women, not the other way around. Once you walked into his view, he was entranced by your beauty. He was going to put the Stark charm on you, but oh no...you had him under your spell. You both saw down drinking whiskey and flirting. He always thought a woman biting her lip was hot, but when you did that it was just plain sinful. You could tell that the billionaire was more than attracted to you and smiled at him, causing his insides to crumble.

Bridge: Trouble troublemaker, yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh...
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know...

Chorus: Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
I say, "I'm done, " but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker!

Both of you had an amazing time that night. Dancing the night away and being together the whole evening despite a bunch of people wanting to talk to him. You were just the medicine he needed. Since Pepper had broken up with him recently, he needed a good time and you were just it. There were a few moments that he had thought there was some special between you two, but he knew her type too well. You both knew this was a game, both knowing what it meant, but continued playing throughout the rest of the night.

It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind
I see your silhouette every time I close my eyes
There must be poison in those finger tips of yours
'Cause I keep comin' back again for more, oh oh oh...

Though you two had promised it to be a one time thing (Don't worry, you two didn't do it. Just stayed in each other's company and kissed many times. Tony's idea by the way), he couldn't stop thinking about you. From when he was working on his suits to when he was on a mission, you were always on his mind. Remembering your fingers digging in his hair as you two made out for the tenth time, he had finally decided Emily find you and called you up many more times since that night. You two weren't official nor exclusive, but you guys were just a couple in every sense of the word.

Bridge: Trouble troublemaker, yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh...
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know...

Chorus (2x): Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
I say, "I'm done, " but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker

Whenever you were not with Tony, you were with some friends from work at the bars and clubs. Always there. It was better than getting into another messy relationship to add to your bad history. You loved having fun and being out there, enjoying life. No serious attachments, no heartaches (well on your part, but the guys are usually fine in the end), no worries. It's part of the reason you enjoyed being with Tony.

Maybe I'm insane
'Cause I keep doing the same damn thing
Thinking one day we gon' change
But you know just how to work that back
And make me forget my name
What the h*** you do I won't remember
I'll be gone until November
And you'll show up again next summer, yeah!
Typical middle name is Prada
Fit you like a glove, girl
I'm sick of the drama
You're a troublemaker
But damn girl it's like I love the trouble
And I can't even explain why
(Yeah!)

This goes on for two months when Tony realizes he has feelings towards you. He always felt this draw towards you. He had thought it was because your bad side, but it was more than that. He loved everything about you. You brought him back to his normal self. Perhaps even a better Tony, according to his fellow Avengers who have seen you two plenty of times. You were what he needed his life, but he knew about your new lifestyle. You had told him the reasons why you wanted this relationship to be the way it was. Stark told you he understood and you kissed him for a good while. While he did, it did not help the former playboy from getting worried about you at times or jealous when he sees you flirt with other guys at his parties. There were it was getting too much for him, but he could not let you go. You were too special to him. So he decided to keep this to himself and continue on this ride with her.

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
Troublemaker
I say, "I'm done, " but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
(And I can't even explain why)
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
Troublemaker
I say, "I'm done, " but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker

...........................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hey don't worry this one-shot will have a sequel :)