Bruce X Reader: Sleepyhead

A/N: Okay hopefully you guys like this. This is my first reader insert one-shot. I really need you guys to comment to let me know if I did a good job on this puppy. 

You sigh, sitting up on your bed. You have been waiting for the last couple days to see your boyfriend since you came back from your latest mission. You really were not surprised. In fact even before you two had started dating, you knew he was a hard working man and a genius in his field. You were always supportive of his work even though you did not understand a word of what he said. But nights like these you knew you had to do something.

Putting on your robe over your pajamas, you soothed your hair to make yourself a little presentable. You slipped on your favorite animal slippers and walked out of your apartment. "Friday, can you take me down to the labs?" You asked Tony's new AI as you stood in the elevator. 

"Certainly, (Y/N)." She responded. 

Once the elevator doors opened again, you walked over to where you last saw Tony and Bruce. And they were still there, working like the wind. You knocked on the glass wall as you walked in. "Hey guys. How are my favorite geniuses?" 

They made inaudible groans. You walked over to Bruce, your boyfriend of a last few months, and rubbed his back gently. "Honey, come on. Go to sleep."

"Give me another hour." He responded in hoarse voice. You could see how he was going to collapse of exhaustion any minute now. You sighed again. You love how passionate he is about his work, but you hated seeing him like this.  You went in front of the screen and swiped all the windows/documents to the side so he could look in you in the eye. 

"Please, Bruce." You pleaded. Bruce looked his brown eyes into (y/e/c) eyes and melted at the sight of them just like he did when he first saw you. You were and are possibly the best thing that has happened to him since the Other Guy first appeared. He loved everything about you from your beautiful smile to your caring nature. He will never understand what he did to deserve you.

He sighed and nodded his head, causing you to give a small smile at your victory. You took his arm and led him to the elevator. "Come on, sleepyhead. We are getting you into bed." You then looked back to the billionaire and said, "Tony please go to bed soon too. I'll know if you didn't."

Tony waved you off with a slight smile. "Yeah, yeah. Night."

While you and Bruce were in the elevator, he was dozing off a bit but always snapped him back to his surroundings. You giggled at it, thinking it was cute. He gave you a sleepy smile which you caused to peck him on the lips. Once you two reached his floor, you led him to his room. By the time you picked out his favorite sleepwear, you turned around to him dead asleep. 

You softly smiled as you moved his hair out of his face and caressed his cheek. "Night, sleepyhead. I'll see you in the morning." Kissing his forehead, you walked away and closed the door of his room.

Bruce muttered to you though you were no longer in the room. "Love you."