Clint X Reader: Best Christmas Present Requested by @iHaroldStyles

A/N: I can officially say this without getting tackled to the ground: MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

I just wanted to let y'all know that I have just started to my collection of short stories on my profile. So if you are bored one day due to my lack of posting, then go there.

Since it is this beautiful time of the year, I have decided to take a request made by the lovely iHaroldStyles along the lines of a soulmate and twist it in such a way that goes along with this season. Time to get in the Christmas spirit everyone :)

Send my Christmas themed requests or songs.

Hope you all enjoy!

....................................................................................................................................................................

Singing along to Mariah Carey's "All I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU", you were helping Pepper and all the other girls in preparing not only breakfast, but Christmas dinner. It was bad enough to have a bunch of hungry men in one roof, but these were men who were superheroes/gods who always need to have their energy.

Pepper had just finished making hot coco for everyone. Jane was on making all those Pop tarts for her boyfriend (and extras in case the guys wanted some). Wanda was flipping pancakes and turning over bacon. Sharon had just arrived to help set up the table with you. Natasha was guarding the presents to make sure the guys didn't get to them before breakfast. Even Loki's girlfriend, Sarai (A/N: Don't you dare judge me), was helping out by making her family's special omelets.

As soon as the last plate/dish landed on the table, Pepper said to the AI, "Okay EMILY you can wake up the guys now."

"Yes Miss Potts." the AI said.

Literally in less than two minutes, most of the men came down to the table. Tony had tried to sneak a peak, but Natasha disarmed and put him on his back in two seconds flat. As everyone was laughing and eating together, you had noticed your boyfriend was not there. You sighed and went to the elevator to go up to wake him.

You have been with Clint Barton for four years now. And it has been the best four years in all of your life. Sure, there was always danger and trouble around each corner but it did not hinder your relationship. In fact, they made it stronger. You and Clint worked amazingly on the field together, even better than when the red headed assassin.

On a more personal level, he was a dork. He always gave the worst jokes and always cause trouble with Tony. Despite that, Clint was the sweetest boyfriend you had ever had. From cheesy dates that went along with his cheesy jokes to simple moments like watching Disney's Brave (it's his favorite movie though he openly denies it) together in each other's arms, everything in your relationship was amazing.

You knocked on the door and said as you stepped in his room, "Clint, honey are you awake?"

The blond haired archer looked startled in his t-shirt and sweats. It looked like he just woke up and stood up. You giggled at his bed head. "Sorry to awake you, but if you want any food I suggest you go right now."

Clint went over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Pecking you on the lips, he said with a smile, "Merry Christmas, babe."

You pecked back with a huge smile. "Merry Christmas to you too, Katinss."

He rolled his eyes. "I am still way better than her."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, babe." You tugged his arm a bit. "Come on, we might be late for presents."

His eyes widened in horror before he smirked. "Not on my watch."

He popped open the nearest vent and helped you through them (it is really ridiculous). In one minute flat, you landed perfectly on Clint's lap. He was already drinking some hot coco, sitting on the couch. Everyone else either shook their heads or chuckled/giggled at you two.

You asked them, "What?"

Sarai responded for the group, "You two are too cute."

You smiled. "I know."

After everyone was done or full from all the food they ate, everyone gathered around the Christmas. All the couples were cuddled with their beloved while the remaining Rhodey, Bruce, Natasha and Sam were sitting in their own little section, looking happily at their friends.

Soon everyone was exchanging gifts with one another. There seemed to a pattern in the giving of gifts. For Thor he got a surplus of Pop Tarts boxes, coffee, and season DVDs of Game of Thrones. Tony would give corny stupid joke gifts to the guys before giving the actual nice sweet gift (he gave Steve a huge ice cube before giving him a pictures of Steve in his old days with Peggy, his dad, Bucky and the Howling Commandos). Bruce got a bunch of scientific or simple gifts while Nat got a new assortment of weapons and dresses.

And of course being your boyfriend, he always had a corny joke to say.

"Why did Santa's help see a doctor? Because he had low "elf" esteem!"

"Who is Santa's favorite singer? Elf-is Presley!"

"What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? A FROSTBITE!"

And these were only the few that the ones he had mentioned. Being terrible at jokes as well, you had laughed your head off for each one thinking it was funny. Clint looked at you after each one and smiled knowing it made you happy. In fact, it made him more and more nervous for later.

You clapped your hands. "I guess that's everything."

Clint stood up shaky like a leaf and stammered. "Nooo...there iisss onnneee morre."

You raised your eyebrow at your boyfriend.

Then you joined with all the women in the room (except Natasha) and gasped with your hand over your mouth when he bend down on one knee.

He said nervously, "(Y/N) you are everything I could ever want in a woman. You are so sweet but can be fiery when the occasion calls for it. You are almost as good of an archer as me," You quirked your eyebrow at this but you stayed silent. "You laugh at all of my horrible jokes not just because I am funny, but because you want me to feel good. You have and do make feel the happiest man of earth every time we spent time together. You really are my soulmate, my one true love."

Out of his sweatpants, he revealed a velvet box and in it the most beautiful ring you had ever seen in all of your life (A/N: the image above). You were already tearing up and this made you cry a bit.

Clint asked the big question, "(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you continue to make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?"

You nodded your head rapidly and choked out, "Yes of course I will!"

You tackled him to the ground with your hug and kisses.

Everyone cheered and whistled really loudly for you two.

Putting on the ring finally, you wiped your tears of joy and whispered to him, "This is the best Christmas present I have ever gotten."

Clint shook his head with a stupid grin on his face. "No, you are the best Christmas present I have ever gotten."

A year later, the same statement became true to you as you two got married the exact same day he proposed. On Christmas Day.