Author's Note: Answering Your Questions (As Well As Answering random questions)

First off, I wanna say sorry for the very delayed update. I was waiting for more questions, but it was slightly underwhelming. Plus I was getting ready for school. First week of the semester and I am already excited for the classes. Socially and personally......I have nothing to say.

Alright the first question:

1) Can you do a Sam Wilson/Falcon imagine/preference?

Sure I can give it a shot. I mean I don't much about him from what I have seen from the films, but I can do some research and rewatch the movies again. So ya guys I am now doing Falcon so if you have any requests, you know the drill.

2) My question for you my beautiful friend is what or who inspires you to write?

First off, aw thank you for compliment. When I first read this, my eyes literally bugged out and fell out of my head. That is an amazing question. The thing is I have been a writer since I was elementary/middle school so inspiration always changes. I guess the best answer I can give to this is everything. I know it is a bit cliche, but it is the truth.

Everywhere I go, my mind wanders on it own journey. A lot of the time it does come from my crazy random imagination that God has given to me. Whether I am at school getting distracted or at home bored looking at my phone, ideas just come to me. There are times where I get a random thought and have to write it down, hence the product of many of these one-shots. Hammer Time is a really go example of that lol :) My experiences are also what has influenced my writings. Like you can tell from the Afraid mini series with our beloved Pietro.

Or ideas friends have given me. Some of the prompts and other stories have come from my friends who have given an idea which I elaborated and grew upon.

All in all, the smallest thing can inspire me to write something down.

Man that was a long response.

3) What is my favorite color? (I'm so original)

Lol it's fine. I am just glad that you asked me something. My favorite color would have to be purple. Not only is it a beautiful color, but it looks good on me according to various different people.

The beginning of random questions

4) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you don't love them?

Sighs....why did I pick this one? This relates so much to my personal life. I may appear on here as this very outgoing crazy hyper girl who love Marvels, but I am actually a very closed book. It is hard for to reveal my feelings or what I am truly thinking to others. So I would have to say to tell someone openly and with my actual words that I love them.

5) Are you old-fashioned?

Depends on the subject. For the most part, I am not considering how I believe in certain things that a bit more forward in thinking than past generations.

6) Do you like chocolate?

Lol I had to pick this one to get y'all reactions. No I actually hate chocolate. The smell, the taste...ugh. Whenever someone puts chocolate on something, I feel like they are ruining a good thing. When I told my friends, they almost banned me from our table and gasped in a very dramatic manner. Lol it was hilarious.

7) Which is your favorite part of the human face and why?

I have to say the eyes. Eyes are so beautiful and amazing with all its different colors. Plus they convey so much emotions. They help you see what truly inside of a person. I once meant a guy with eyes that were like gold. Like legit gold. I was mesmerized for a good while then I realized he asked me a question lol lol.

8) What was the hardest thing you ever had to do?

I guess I picked this one just to express a bit more since I am kind of in a bad state right now. The hardest thing I had ever to do is to tell my best guy friend in person that I had feelings for him. It was the most nerve wrecking moment in all my life since like I said I don't like telling people what is going inside of me.

9) If you were a superhero, what powers would you like?

I want to be like Professor X a bit and be gifted with the telepathy, telekinesis, controlling people etc. The last one is a bit creepy but hey I can stop villains that way.

10) Favorite Disney Movie.

Dang it! Why do I have to do this?!?!? I am picking like my favorite five: Beauty and the Beast, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Tangled, and of course Hercules.

Okay those are my answers. If you wanna ask me something else, ask away.

You guys can answer any of those questions too! I'd like to know more about you all too!

Also I have gotten some feedback on that a Vision x Reader book would be good idea. So I definitely need to start thinking about a great plot line for that if I wanna do that.

One last thing.

Valentine's Day is coming up so the next few one-shots are going to be all lovely dovely and adorable. If you want to spend Valentine's Day with a certain Avenger, let me know so I can be Cupid and work my magic.

Have a good rest of the day everyone!

Fairfarren my dears!