Bucky X @Blake4560: Always

A/N: My best friend Blake4560 loved her one-shot from before so much (if you haven't read it, you probably should) that she wanted me to do another one for her with the Winter Solider himself, James Buchanan Barnes. For this particular one-shot, I'm making another reappearance. It will make sense when you read it.

Remember my beloved readers: If you want throw something my way, I'll be cool with it. Whether it's a prompt or request, I'm down with it.

Okay Blake I hope you like it :)
...........................................................................................................................................

It has been two months. Two long agonizing months since Blake has been off the grid.

Everyone was so worried. Even Tony, who has always gave Blake a hard time for her height, has been doing all nighters trying to find her. Out of all of them, there were two people who have been wearing away at the disappearance of Mouse: Sarai, Blake's best friend, and Bucky, Blake's boyfriend of four months.

They called Sarai in a few weeks after the disappearance, which of course was a bad idea. Everyone was freaking out when she literally let out all hell. Thankfully, Loki was there to stop her, which he did once Fury got scorned with fire. The couple knew he deserved that much. Then after getting debriefed, the elementalist decided it was time to meet the man her best friends had been telling her all about.

Since Blake's disappearance, Bucky has been miserable. He hadn't slept, eaten, or pretty anything except searching out Hydra's facility with any free Avenger willing to go with him. When no one was, he went on his own despite Fury's orders. He was racking his brain of all the people he killed, thinking someone from his past wanting to get back at him, when Sarai went over to Bucky's room and introduced herself.

A few weeks ago...

Sarai tried opening to the door to Bucky's room but it was locked. She smiled mentally to her favorite tv show in history for teaching her that earth also meant metal. Twisting her wrist, the door unlocked and opened to her. "Thank you metal bending", she thought.

The Hispanic woman walked into a empty living room, wondering why everything was silent. Her ears picked up on frustrated groan from the bedroom. Knocking on the door as she walked in, her light brown eyes fell first upon the miserable man before her. He was everything Steve and Blake said he was, but the sight broke her heart.

Looking at the papers on his bed and walls, she could tell he has been busy. Bucky looked up and saw her standing there. Sarai started walking over to where he sat. "Hey Buck. I wish we could have met on nicer terms."

He raised his eyebrow. "Who are you?"

"Blake must of mentioned me at least once. Name's Sarai."

Bucky suddenly remembered. Blake always mentioned this young woman in front of him. She was her best friend and was an asset to the Avengers.

He sighed. "Nice to meet you, Avatar, but I'll like to be alone."

"Like you have been the last couple of weeks?" She crossed her arms. "No I'm not leaving you like this. Everyone has been worried about Bucky, especially Steve. You haven't left this room in ages."

"I'm fine." He said harshly.

"I can see your bones. There are bags underneath those eyes. Your hands are shaking. And I see a pile of empty coffee cups in the kitchen."

"Leave me alone. I need to concentrate."

"Bucky you are not the only person who misses Blake. I miss my best friend. Everyone does! But she would slap me up side the head if she saw me doing what you are doing. Why else do you think I'm here?"