Pietro X Reader: Just Sliding Around In Circles

A/N: Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been writing on here as much as I would like to do. School as well as my laziness/tiredness has made the task impossible for me. My bad :P

I have received a request about a week ago from one of my favorite followers/readers MindStoneGirl. She gave me two options on which Avenger I should use for the prompt she has given me. Since the imagery was a lot more funnier with our favorite speedster, I chose my dear beloved Pietro. 

I hope you guys will like it. 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay let's be honest. 

You cannot help but do the same childish joys you used to do when you were a child. From playing hopscotch with some of the neighborhood children to having weekly marathons of your favorite Disney movies, you were still a kid despite your adult responsibilities.

Lately, you have been stressed out due to Avengers training sessions. Steve was in full on Captain mode which made you sore and worn out after every period of pain and combat. Seriously as soon as you got home, you collapsed onto your bed and automatically fell asleep.

Thankfully it was your day off so you had absolute freedom.

It was time......to be silly and crazy. 

You called out from your bedroom with the door closed. "FRIDAY, cue the music!"

The music began to play.

Those famous piano keys played, causing you to sliding down the floor in your knee high socks. You were wearing your best friend's dress shirt and a pair of your favorite shorts. Smiling you took off your shades and started rocking out to Old Time Rock 'N Roll by Bob Seger & the Sliver Bullet Band just like Tom Cruise. 

You were dancing like a true rock star. As you were sliding around and jumping around your apartment, someone's voice cleared.

Your eyes widened in fear. You turned around slowly to find your best friend, Pietro, smirking at you. He was trying so hard not to laugh at your little performance. 

Your (y/e/c) eyes rolled as you crossed your arms at him. "Go ahead. Laugh at me. I can take it."

Pietro merely stuck with a simple amused chuckle. "That was certainly interesting, Prinţesă. What were you doing?"

"I was simply sliding around in my socks," You replied nonchalantly as you slid around him in circles. "Wanna join me, Sonic?"

He shook his head with a smile as he took off his sneakers. "I will never understand your American references."

For the next half hour or so, the two of you laughed and skated around your floor like amateur figure skaters who was not learning anything from their coach. There were so many tumbles and falls due to his speedy tendency and your clumsiness. One time you fell laughing at Pietro's attempt of trying to be Tom Cruise as he slid too fast and ended up falling/collapsing down the hall.

It was time like these you cannot help but continue your downward fall into the abyss of love. Pietro was your best friend, but there were so many times you wanted to take it to the next level. Then again you did not want to lose him if he did not feel the same way. Though he always shamelessly flirted with you, it meant nothing due to the fact that he did that with every girl.

In the midst of your thoughts you failed to notice Quicksliver accidentally speeding too fast towards you. You snapped out of it once he clashed into you, landing the both of you onto the ground. You were overwhelmed with his sudden presence. Due to your crush and your thoughts previously, you began to blush. "Really, Pietro? I thought you said you were not going to do that again."

"You know I cannot help it," He replied as if it was not a big deal. "Besides I happen to like the view right now."

Your cheeks turned more red as his playful gaze changed into something you did not recognized. Your own eyes were fixated with his own. You could not look away, but you did not want to if you could. 

As you both met in the middle, your lips connected into something that felt like bliss. Perfection was not real, but it sure felt like a piece of heaven in that moment. The sweet tender kiss continued a bit longer as the two of you refused to let out of each other's embrace. 

Seeing how you need oxygen, you pulled back though you did not want to. Pietro smiled his wide charming smile at you and said happily, "That is one way to tell you."

You raised your eyebrow. You had hoped due to that kiss, but you could just assume these things. "What do you mean?"

He cupped your cheek and stroke it with his thumb. "(Y/N) fata mea frumoasă (my beautiful girl in Romanian) I have fallen in love with you."

You smiled as he kissed you once again. 

Beaming at the speedy Avenger above you, you felt your insides were swooning. "I love you too Pietro."

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed it!

I will get to all of your requests as soon as I can. I promise so please be patient with me. If you want something in particular, please ask away. I can still do it.

Have a good rest of the day!

Fairfarren my dears!