Author's Note: Tagged! Now You're It!

Hey everyone.

I have been tagged by the amazing and lovely iHaroldStyles to do answer these questions. And I must also tag thirteen other people.

Rules:

Post these rules

Tag 13 people

Post 13 tags about yourself

Answer the 13 questions posted at the very end

"I don't do tags" is not cool

Complete the tag within a week

Be creative

Alright let's do this!

Thirteen facts:

1. I am learning French

2. I am probably the most random person in the world.

3. I don't have the urge to go on a voice competition like most people

4. I do non-objective art

5. I am way too into Disney for my age and I do not care

6. I have two dogs, a frog and a gecko as pets

7. If I was given a billion dollars, I would have a library like Belle's from Beauty and the Beast

8. I have been writing stories since 5th grade

9. My family is Puerto Rican

10. I say trippy, weird, or lame a lot (I blame my friends)

11. My biggest dreams when I was younger was to be a professional actress and ballroom dancer

12. My first ever story was about Avatar the Last Airbender, the best tv show ever!

13. I wish my name on here was actually my real name

Questions for me:

1. Do you care about what people say? Partially. I do not care about other people's opinions on what I do, what I wear, and etc. I am who I am and I am not changing for anyone or anything unless I say so. But I still like to hear other people's opinions about the things I do, to know if I am doing a good job and what not. I think everyone does care to a certain extent about what others say.

2. Who do you respect? It would have to be a lot of people. I respect my mom, who is also my hero and role model, my professors and all of my friends especially my best guy friend.

3. One thing you cannot live without. Dang! That's hard! I would have to say books. Books are my life and speak louder than anything else.

4. What's your lockscreen? Though I could possibly change it, it has always been piano keys.

5. Most and least Marvel character? My favorite and most important character in the Marvel Universe would have to between Captain America and Doctor Strange. Though I am mainly a cinematic fan, I have done some research on each and I think they are epic both on and off screen (cant wait to see Doctor Strange this year!). Don't kill me but I am not a big fan of Spiderman. I don't know why, but I never was really into him.

6. What's your fandom expect Marvel? I don't really understand this question. From what I am getting from this, I am totally okay with the path Marvel is going with their movies and plot lines. If I want or expect anything from them, I want Pietro to come back alive. If Fury, Bucky and Couslon can come back, then why can't he?

7.Do you have any favorite movies you want to recommend? Man I am a such a movie lover. I would recommend the following movies: Stardust, the Book of Life, Clash of the Titans, Treasure Planet, Pride and Prejudice (both versions with Keira Knightely and Colin Flirth) and Howl's Moving Castle.

8. One thing you love about your country? Despite it being all messed up, I happen to love the creativity that individuals have bought to the world through films, art, and music.

9. Do you love your followers or readers? Of course I do!! They are the best!! You guys are amazing and so kind to me I cannot thank you enough.

10. Describe yourself with 3 words. Kind-hearted, weird, crazy LOL LOL :)

11. Do you believe in soul mate? Okay....this is a hard one. Do I believe in love? Yes without a doubt. Do I believe that everyone deserves to be loved? Of course. But the thing with soul mates is it is the belief that there is another person out there that completes you. That is your ideal husband/wife. That everyone has someone out there. While I am full support of marriage and love, some people are destined to be alone and they are okay with that. People like Amy Carimichael, Mother Teresa, and others I cannot think of at the moment were single and fine with it.

12. Are you a morning person? Yes I am :D

13. What do you think of feminism? I am full support of feminism. I am a feminist, but I just don't like it when they push it too much where it is over little issues and other women make a big deal out of nothing.

Questions for you:

1. If you could be any Marvel character who would you be and why?

2. Top 5 favorite Disney films

3. What is your favorite tv show at the moment?

4. If you could be in any fairy tale, which one would you be in?

5. Name a villain from any tv show or film that you resemble with or want to be.

6. Who is your hero? And why?

7. Name a few celebrities you want to meet

8. What time period would you live in?

9. Who would win a fight: pirate or ninja?

10. Favorite subject in school

11. What was/is your dream job?

12. If you had won a billion dollars, what would you spend it on?

13. What are some of your favorite songs now?

Tagging: (If you have been tagged before, you don't have to do this. Plus I am doing this randomly of people I follow)

Mistress_of_Chaos

GREATONE0219

Blake4560

haley_x0x

SineadRobyn

readaholic44

nerdybirdy55

NatashaAlaniz

villainousladyloki

frizzylizzy999

beautifulbutterfly13

-Clint_Barton-

Sorry I forgot to post the questions. My bad :(