Clint X Stacie: Meeting Your Match Part 3

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. The final stretch of the semester is here, thus meaning that I will have sleepless nights and no life whatsoever. 

Anyways, I realized as I was being tagged that I have not wrote the final part of Meeting Your Match which was inspired and requested by my dear friend Mistress_of_Chaos. So I decided to come up with a good ending to this. 

You guys can still make request to me. It might make me come back more during the chaos of reality that is college. 

Anyways, here you go Stacie!

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Stacie raised her eyebrow at her boyfriend of many months now with her arms crossed. "You don't think I can do it, do you?"

"Babe I-"

"Just because I am blind does not mean-"

"Stace, your blindness is not the problem here. It's just that..." He looked down at his best friend in the whole world. "He's a delicate thing. Needs the right kind of hands and skill to take care of him."

"Him? You named him?"

"Well not exactly. I keep changing it," He then held his bow very close to his chest. "He's very close to me."

She rolled her blank eyes at him. Being trained by Master Stick and learned a few tricks from her friend, Matt Murdock, she was able to defeat any enemy with anything in her possession. Knives, guns, swords....you name it and she can probably disarm/kill someone with it.

Lately she has been curious of trying archery. The best person to go to this was her sweet, silly, amazing boyfriend Clint Barton. She thought he would be happy to teach someone else how to use a bow and arrow. 

At first he took it very well. Clint even kissed her very deeply when she told him the news, which she did not mind at all. 

Then came the idea of her using his bow and arrows. 

That's where the current problem lies. 

Stacie touched his cheek, making him look at her. "Clint please."

Seeing that look on her face, the one he can never deny and fight with, he sighed and slowly released his trusty weapon to his girlfriend. 

She kissed his cheek as a reward for trusting her, which definitely brought a smile again on his face. "Thank you."

Stacie positioned herself to shoot the target, but he came from behind her chuckling slightly. "Here let me help you out there babe." 

Fixing her elbow angle, he whispered into her ear which sent shivers down her back. "Relax babe. Take a breath and then release."

She did as he said and then shot it perfectly in the dead center. 

Just as he was about to congratulate her, Stacie reloaded and shot multiple times at different targets that were placed in different areas in the training room. She hit them all in the center with great speed and accuracy. She was on fire.

Once she had it all 25 targets in just a minute and a half, Stacie walked over to her boyfriend who was just standing there where she last left him. She asked happily, "So how did I do?"

He was speechless. He had always known Stacie was amazing even before he knew her as Vixen, but this was insane. He never thought he would a female who matched up to his level. 

It made this moment all the sweeter. 

Stacie shuffled her feet nervously while biting her lip. "Did I do something wrong?"

Walking up to her, he gave her the most passionate kiss he had ever given her. It was so rough but she still enjoyed all the same. She kissed him immediately, holding him very close to her.

Once they need to breathe, Stacie voiced her confusion. "Not that I did not love that, but what was that for?"

He smiled at her, pecking her lips again. "You really are perfect for me."

Stacie smiled, blushing slightly. Then she heard something that made her almost drop the bow to the ground. "Marry Me."

These months dating Clint have been the best months of her life. He made her feel so loved and beautiful in his eyes. He did not treat her different because of her blindness. He was.....everything to her. 

The brunette smiled widely and nodded her head. "Of course I'll marry you."

They embraced each other with so much joy and love, knowing they had finally the one. 

It was such a touching moment until...

"Clint did you ask my uncle for his blessing?"

His eyes bugged out and swallowed thickly.

Stacie sighed and walked him out of the room. "Come on, I'll make sure the Other Guy does not kill you."

That was going to be an interesting talk.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hope you liked this Stacie. 

I have been struggling lately on which Avenger had not much action in my little collection on here. Which Avenger do you guys to work on next? Let me know.

Have a good day everyone!

Fairfarren, guys! :)