Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Loki)

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find the incredibly gorgeous specimen that was the god of mischief, Loki.

It was just typical day for you and the team, just chilling in Avengers' Tower when all the sudden Loki appeared out of nowhere ragged in both appearance and in breath. Everyone was in defensive mood ready to attack when Thor was in a state of shock. "You died. How is this possible?"

Loki ignored the question. "His mistress has taken over Asgard. She is too-"

Then the black haired god fell to the ground in fatigue, completely unconscious. Without a second thought, you raced over to him checking his vitals and everything. Natasha warned, "(Y/N) don't get near him. He's dangerous."

Steve agreed. "Natasha is right. What if he came here to attack us again?" He tried pulling you away, but you shook it off.

"What if he was telling the truth? What if Asgard is in danger?" You looked at Thor who was still trying to recover from this revelation. "Thor you mentioned a dream when Wanda took over you. What if that dream had come true?"

Everyone looked at the blonde god for a response.

Thor nodded his head. "We must go to the roof so I can summon Heimdall. Hopefully he is still at his post."

You nodded. "I will stay here and keep an eye on Loki. Whoever did this to him was extremely powerful and wanted him dead."

It had turned out that you were right to trust Loki. It was the goddess of the underworld and death, Helda, who was trying to destroy Asgard. Thankfully the realm was saved despite her great escape to who knows where.

As for Loki, he was healed and woke up in a matter of days. You were there when it had happened and stopped him from leaving the bed. "Loki, you have to stay in bed. Helda did a number on you. Before you ask, yes Asgard is safe and the Avengers were able to stop the damage."

The green-eyed god looked at you with an odd expression as he did as you said. Then he gave a charming smile that made your insides turn. "I was actually going to ask what the name of my beautiful healer."

You blushed as you answered sheepishly. "(Y/N)."

Though Loki still had responsibilities in Asgard being their king, you two were still able to have a good friendship with one another. The other Avengers were still cautious around him, but trusted your judgement whenever you would travel to Asgard for weeks on end.

He showed you all over Asgard, showing you all of his favorite places and hide outs. You two did everything together whenever he was not busy. He would show the beauty and majesty of his magic which had you in awe and wonder. There were many times where you guys would just talk for hours and hours until it was dawn. Along came those moments were there was complete utter silence which brought you a great deal of comfort and peace. It still was a great time.

Then there were the times he went to Midgard to visit you. You knew how he felt about Midgardians, but you were so proud of him for wanting to understand and give them another chance. Though there was a few agents or an Avenger not too far away in case, you showed Loki around the city and your favorite places. Just to annoy Fury for stalking you two for so long, you let Loki use his magic to transform the both of you into other people. He went under the guise of Tom and you (Any Name).

It was during his reading to you of one of Shakespeare's plays that you had realized that you had fallen in love with the amazing man.

How could you not?

Despite his past, you saw a man who was struggling with the shadows he has been under for so long. A man who just wanted to be like his brother. Wanted to be accepted for who he was. To be respected by people. To be loved.

In your time with him, you saw so many different sides of Loki. Whether he was being mischievous and sarcastic to being quiet and reserve, you noticed everything about him. You knew his secrets, fears and desires. You loved him all the same.

Now back to the present where you were trying to figure where and when did he get here seeing he had left Midgard two weeks ago for some urgent meeting with foreign ambassadors from the other realms.

You immediately hugged him, seeing how you missed him. "Loki what are you doing here? I thought you were busy in Asgard."

Loki simply shrugged and smiled. "I handled it in matter of a few days. Besides I had wanted to revealed to my love that it was I who sent you those tokens."

"You did?" You pulled back a bit and looked at him.

"Yes I did. When I had discovered the history and purpose of this Midgardian holiday, I knew this was the perfect time to reveal to you how much I love you my darling."

You couldn't help but swoon a bit at those words. "I love you too Loki."

He smiled. "I had hoped you would say that."

Then he gently pressed his lips against your own to meet in a beautiful and meaningful kiss. All these months of hiding your true feelings were revealed in that kiss. You felt him smile which caused you to smile in return.

Loki pulled back with a huge smile. "What did I ever do to desire you?"

You replied with another peck on the lips. "By being yourself."

"Oh darling how I love you so."

"I love you too, my king."

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Oh how I love Loki and the man who plays him, Thomas William Hiddleston. Ugh why couldn't I be older and born in England?

Anyways, I had hoped you guys enjoyed this little one shot with our delightful god of mischief.

Please comment to let me know what you all think and vote. You guys are the best!

Fairfarren my dears! :)