Vision X Reader: Anything For You Requested By @FrostySNOWkitty

A/N: Alas! My last day of freedom before the chaos begins. The calm before the storm. Ugh...I swear my professors secretly wish for my demise with all these papers. As you guys can see my my dramatic beginning, I will be extremely busy in the coming weeks so I can't guarantee you all that I will update as fast as other writers. 

But you guys can still send requests, especially since it is officially Christmas time. So if you have a romantic idea for this time of year, then send it my way. Most likely I will want to procrastinate and do one of your requests.

Speaking of requests, this one-shot is for FrostySNOWkitty. I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry for the delay. I hope you will forgive me and like what I did here. 

Let's do this thing!

....................................................................................................................................................................  

Reaching your crutches, you were able to stand up and walk over to the kitchen with much effort and struggle on your part. On your last mission, you were fighting a group of soldiers while the other Avengers were trying to bring down the illegal corrupt facility that was kidnapping children to make them mutants like Wanda. One of the masked men really had it out for you and completely damaged your right leg, causing you to collapse to the ground in extremely pain.

Thankfully Steve, Clint and Vision were nearby so they can finish off those soldiers before you. Steve carried you back to the Quinjet after he ordered them to finish the mission. Though Barton followed their leader's orders, Vision was a bit more hesitant to leave you in such condition. It was not until you urged him to go back that the android went back to the fight. 

That masked solider not only broken your tibia, but your femur. You seriously wished to get that man for doing that to you. Bruce was able to put your leg in a cast for you and told you to take it easy for the next seven weeks.

The problem with that is you still had to do different things around your place. As of right now, you wanted to eat something besides chips and soda. You had finally reached the kitchen. Now you can make yourself a nice soup for this horrible weather that raged outside. You opened on the cabinet doors and kept trying to reach the top shelf to grab your favorite can, but kept failing. Then you came up with the idea of using one of your crutches to do that, but the moment you tried it you were falling onto the ground.

Then you stopped all the sudden. Your (y/e/c) eyes opened to find beautiful gray eyes. You knew those eyes anywhere. You smiled sheepishly as he slightly glared at you, "Hi, Vision. What are you doing here?"

He sighed as he put you in the upright position and put your other crutch where it was supposed to be. "I came to see to visit you and keep you company while you were bedridden, but it would seem you are not taking Dr. Banner's orders," Vision looked at directly in the eye, which shook you to your core. "(Y/N), you have to be more careful."

It was moments like these where you cannot help but fall for the android. True you never meant to actually have feelings for Vision, but you could not help it. His kind wise eyes, his gentlemanly nature, his amazing conversations, his compassion for others....the lists goes on. He was everything you had ever wanted, but did not know whether he felt the same towards you. 

You frowned a bit. "Sorry Vision, but I wanted to grab something to eat. I am so tired of the chips and soda Tony threw my way earlier."

Suddenly, you squeaked as Vision carried you in a bridal style to your bed. 

He looked amused at you, laying you down underneath your covers. As he tucked you in, Vision stated, "Now that I am here, you can let your leg rest. Consider me your servant for the next couple of weeks. Tell me what would you like to eat."

You smiled as you tried to keep back your blush. "Vision, you are no longer Jarvis. You do not have to do this."

Then the android gave a gentle kind smile. "But I want to take care of you."

You looked down, taking a sudden interest in your blanket. He is going to be the death of you. You muttered, "(Your favorite soup) please."

Somehow he heard you and started to make your soup. One of the perks of living the Tower is you can have your TV in any room, including your bedroom. You turned on the television to pass the time. By the time, Vision came back you were engrossed with your favorite show. He chuckled at this.

What you did not know is that Vision had certain feelings towards you as well. They were not of the friendship kind, but of more the romantic variety. From your nerdy/geeky habits to your kind nature, there was nothing about you that he did not love.

His chuckle brought you back to reality, blushing at how He not only made your soup, but put in on a tray for you with your (favorite juice/drink) on the side. You smiled as he placed the tray on your lap. "Thank you, Vision. This is very sweet of you."

Vision simply nodded, trying to restart his heart from your beaming smile. "Anything for you, (Y/N). I am here to help."

You shyly asked, "Would you stay with me? To keep me company?"

He smiled again and sat beside you. "I would love to."

You two talked and enjoyed the movies you two had decide to watch together. This lasted until way pass midnight, where you accidentally fell asleep on him.

Vision looked at your sleeping form with such love and adoration. He turned off the television and the lights. He was trying to leave, but your grip on him was strong even in your sleep. You groaned, "Stay."

He shook his head with a smile and laid down next you under the covers, pulling you closer to his form. You immediately cuddled into him, sighing. Vision chuckled and kissed you gently on the forehead. "Anything for you, darling." He whispered. 

There was never a more perfect moment until that instance where you two fell asleep in each other's arms in peace knowing the other person was there.