Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Vision)

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find the brilliant and amazing android that is Vision.

For those who are confused on the fact on not only how did you meet him, but how on earth did you fall in love with him considering what he was, it is actually very interesting story.

It was your first day at the Avengers' facility and you had gotten lost already. You were supposed to meet your team mates in the training room but you had not the slightest idea of where that would be. As you were wandering around, taking in everything with slight awe and wonder, a gentle kind male voice interrupted your musings. "Excuse me madam, may I be of assistance?"

You turned around to find the most intriguing and beautiful man you had ever seen. It is just that something was drawing you closer to this mysterious stranger. You had never felt this way about anyone so you were completely caught off guard by this new sudden emotion that was overwhelming your body.

You snapped yourself out of it. "Um, yes. You see I am looking for the training room. I am the newest member of the Avengers and I was supposed to meet with them there. Can you help me?"

His beautiful blue eyes locked with your (y/e/c) eyes while giving you a new sincere smile. "Of course. Allow me to escort you." He then offered his arm to you.

This man was just too good to be true. He was doing so many things to you that you were struggling to breathe regularly and calm your heart rate down.

You smiled back at him and took his arm, letting him lead to you to the rest of the Avengers.

A few weeks had passed and you had realized a few things being with your team.

1. You do not mess with Thor when it comes down to coffee and Pop Tarts.

2. Clint takes his archery way too seriously.

3. Nat was surprisingly friendly and nice.

4. Steve was possibly the nicest man in the entire world.

5. Vision was an android.

6. Wanda seemed to be around him a lot which drove you crazy.

7. You had fallen in love with an android.

At first you were in complete and utter denial. It was supposed to be a simple nice friendship with a team mate who happened to be a perfect sweet gentleman and a great conversationalist. Then you had noticed how amazing he was, how genuine and sincere he was, how he can be so sassy and funny....

Yeah that's when you realized you admitted you were in love. Then you were concerned about how would such a relationship work out but then you thought there was no way that he would have feelings for you too.

Well, looks like you were wrong seeing how he was right in front of you.

You tried so hard not to blush under his intense yet lovely eyes. "Hello Vision, what brings you here?"

He had raised his eyebrow. "I had hoped my letter would explain my presence here for this night."

Your eyes literally fell out of your sockets. "Wait! You're my secret admirer?"

"Yes indeed. I can see I have startled you," He looked a bit awkward and shy now. "I guess you were expecting one of the others."

"Vision...it's not that I did not want it to you. I was just shocked. I did not know that you felt that way towards me. You never showed any signs or anything."

Vision came closer to you, holding your hands. "I did not know I could feel this way either. I did not think I was capable of emotions. Then I realized how happy I was in your presence, how I dreaded to be apart from you for too long, how sad I was when you got injured or hurt....how I needed you more than I needed to breathe. How much I wanted you. How much I love you."

He crouched down to the ground. "I know that I am not a typical man nor I am worth of your attentions. All I know is that I have fallen for you than my words could express. I am asking not only if you will be my Valentine this year, but to be mine every day of my life. So (Y/N), will you?"

That speech was possibly the most beautiful thing you had ever heard in your life.

You nodded your head slowly as you let a tearful happy laugh. "Yes yes of course Vision. I would love to be yours."

He let out a beaming and joyous smile. Then almost experimentally, the android cupped your cheek and looked at you as if he was reading your soul. Without any notice, Vision gave you his very kiss which was so beautiful and blissful.

You pulled back smiling so big. "I love you Vision."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I know how much you all love your Vision so here you go.

Please comment and vote.

Fairfarren, my dears!! :)