Bucky X Gracie: Always Requested By @GREATONE0219

A/N: Hey everyone! First off I wanna say WHHHHHAAAAATTTTT? Over 6k views and 300 votes!!! My mind is officially blown. *Insert sound effect* Thank you guys so much. You guys are amazing and so sweet and kind to me. I find it touching that you guys think my writing is great. 

One of those people who did said I was amazing was GREATONE0219, who had requested a one-shot with our favorite Winter Solider. Thank so much for your kind words Gracie. This one is especially for you. I hope you like it.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was such a lovely night at Avengers Tower. Everyone from the team was simply together having a good time as the snow was slowly falling down the bright city below. Gracie, one of the newest members on the team, had just finished making hot coco for everyone and was putting marshmallows on the tray when someone behind you asked, "You need help there, doll?"

Jumping slightly, she turned around and smiled softly at Bucky who always manages to sneak up behind you. Ever since Steve had found his best friend again, Gracie were very supportive of the both of them and defended/argued for Bucky to be given another chance to the others. Though Tony and some of the others were a bit hesitant about it, her ways of persuasion was able to win everyone over. 

From helping him get his memories back to filling him and Steve up on culture, Gracie was always there for those two. When Cap was not around though, those two grew closer. It was actually during those times that she fell for Bucky. He was so sweet and shy yet he can be so charming and fun to be around. She had to control herself many times from swooning and blushing in front of him. Besides Gracie knew deep down that there was no way Bucky felt anything more than friendship towards her.

What she did not know was he actually did feel more than friendship towards her. Bucky really loved Gracie. She was everything he had ever wanted in a woman. She was so beautiful, kindhearted, sweet....he mentally sighed every time he saw her. The reason he never said anything is James felt like he was too broken and felt that he would hurt her one day. Bucky would never forgive himself if he did something to his beloved Grace.

The agent hit him with the nearest rag. "Bucky! How many times have I told you not to do that?"

He simply smirked. "How many times I told you that I like getting a rise out of you?"

Gracie was about to take the tray of hot coco when suddenly Steve came in and offered to take the tray for her. She smiled at him. "Aw thanks Steve. You don't have to."

Steve smiled at her. "It's fine (Y/N). It is the least I can do since you made the hot coco."

As they walked out of the kitchen, Bucky stood there with a clenched jaw. He loved his best friend, he does, but he hated when Steve talked and made Grace laugh. He knew Steve was possibly a better match for her than he was. He would protect and be there for her in ways that James cannot, which makes the Winter Solider in him want to break through a wall. 

Seeing Steve and Grace together passing out the hot coco together, laughing, smiling, touching his arm....his eyes got red all the sudden. 

A loud crash echoed through the room. Everyone turned in the direction of Bucky, who had not only destroyed his mug, but cracked the marble counter top. He merely walked out in a storm of rage and slammed the door to the stairwell. No one said anything for a bit until Steve stood up and about to walk in that direction when Grace stopped him. She shook her head and said, "No it is better that I talk to him. You know that."

It was true. Every time the Winter Solider in Bucky came out, the Avengers soon figured out the best way to calm him down was through Gracie. 

Going into the stairwell, Grace walked up a few flights of stairs when she found him. He was merely sitting on the stone steps with his face filled with anger and something else she could not read. She cautiously approached him and sat a few steps down from him. "Hey Buck...wanna explain what happened back then?"

He nodded, showing he had heard her but chosen not to answer. 

She sighed. "You know you can tell me anything, Buck. I just want to help you, but I can't do that if you do not tell me what triggered you to do that."

Bucky ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "It's stupid."

"I won't judge, I promise. Come on Buck just tell me."

He looked up into her eyes and there she saw it. She saw something she had never seen in Bucky. "I got jealous."

"Jealous? Of what?" 

"You and Steve. I can tell that you two have feelings for each other. I mean I am happy for you two. Steve can protect you and all...it's just that-" He cut himself off.

Grace urged him on. "It's just what?"

"I love you, Gracie. I always have."

Her eyes widened in shock. 

He continued, "I know you do not feel the same way. I see you how you look at Steve and him you. I can understand why you choose him over-"

She knew she had to stop him. Gracie gave Bucky a quick, soft kiss on the lips. After she pulled back, his eyes were wide filled with confusion and love. He asked, "What was that?"

Gracie took a breath. "James Buchanan Barnes, it has always been you. You are the one I love, not Steve. He and I are just friends, nothing more nothing less."

Bucky moved down to her level and cupped her cheek with his metal hand, which caused her to lean against it. "I could hurt you, Grace. I don't think I can forgive himself if I did that to you."

She smiled. "You know how many times I helped you get rid of the Winter Solider? Bucky I love you and I will help you through this just like I have in the past."

He gave that smile that made her all weak kneed. Then they both leaned and met in a blissful mind blowing kiss that spoke more than words. 

That was a Christmas they would always remember.  

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I feel this was not my best one, but you guys would know better than I. Please let me know through your comments. 

Fairfarren my dears!