Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Thor)

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find the god of thunder himself, the mighty Thor.

How did you meet a god like being such as Thor?

No it was not some epic battle in which he literally brought down the thunder. No it was when you tried to attempt with your fellow Avengers to lift the hammer (you would never do that). It was probably in the most unusual ways.

You had met him in the supermarket. You see you were out shopping for some cheap yet good movies and books when Steve called you. Apparently, Thor was getting confused at "the market of the super" and was beginning to cause a bit of ruckus. Since you were the closest ally/Avenger, you had to do it.

You walked into the supermarket wondering how on earth were you going to find him in this huge place. Thankfully, your answer came in the shouts from a few aisles down. You ran over there and found Thor looking down at the salesman who was shaking in his boots.

You had to admit that he was a lot more good-looking than you had imagined and definitely better than his picture on file. Plus you could not deny the fact you were eyeing his muscles a bit, but you had to remember why you were here.

You had walked over and said to the god of thunder, "Thor please leave the poor man alone."

Thor looked at you, which immediately calmed him down and smile. "Sorry to cause a disruption fair maiden of Midgard."

You smiled at his fair manner. "Maiden? Well I haven't heard that one before. Just call me, (Y/N)."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady (Y/N)." He kissed your knuckles while looking at you intensely with those magnificent eyes of his. Your insides were swooning and your heart was beating so fast you were afraid the whole store heard you guys.

You snapped out of your daze. "Nice to meet you too Thor. Now what is the problem?"

"They did not have Poptarts."

From that moment on, you realized how important it was to have Poptarts at the Tower. Plus it was also the day where you had formed a good friendship with the man.

Though you knew he was still seeing Jane, his amazing smart girlfriend, you could not help but fall for all of his charm and genuineness. Though he was a bit reckless and stubborn at times, you saw his good heart time and time again.

Then came the day when you had heard about their breakup. While part of you was happy that Thor was unattached (you had to put that self into place), you felt bad for your friend. So you made him all of favorites and tried your hardest to cheer him up.

You knew break ups were hard and it would take him a while for him to move on. Hence why you were so surprised to find him in front of you right now.

You remembered that you both spoke the same language. "Thor. What brings you here?"

"Lady (Y/N), I must confess something to you. I have been the one who have sent you all of those gifts and tokens of affection."

Your heart was beating faster than ever at the thought that Thor's heart was beating in time with yours. That they were one and the same, joined together.

"You did? Why did you not tell me? No offense Thor but this subtle approach is not your style."

He shuffled his feet a bit. "Well I have heard that you do not like much attention and like the simple things not the grand gestures I am used to. Not to mention I had not believed that a lovely beautiful maiden such as yourself would find me as a proper and good suitor. So I had been given advice from the ladies Wanda and Natasha on what should I do."

As he continued, Thor caressed your face as if it was the most precious and delicate thing in all of the nine realms. "My beloved (Y/N), you had bewitched me mind, body and soul. The words I have written to you were only a small fragment of the extension of my love for you. Please tell me you feel the same way. That you will be mine."

You nodded rapidly as you rushed into his embrace. "Yes! Of course I would be yours!" You looked at him with undisguised love. "I love you too Thor."

He was so happy that he had lifted you from the ground and spun you around a few times all while laughing with joy. When he placed you on his feet, Thor had given a beautiful and passionate kiss.

Once you broke off in need of your air, Thor smiled. "I feel so unworthy of you."

You shook your head. "If anything, I am unworthy of a prince of Asgard."

"Not true you are worth far more than me."

You cupped his face. "I want you Thor. Only you."

"I love you, my precious one."

"I love you too Thor."

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: You are so worth of Thor. Don't cut yourself short.

Yup I had gotten done the original team for all of you guys. And now I will add a few more of our newest Avengers that I have done before.

Hope you guys are enjoying this. Please comment to let me know.

Fairfarren my dears! :)