Loki X Overweight!Reader: Anything For You

A/N: This one-shot is mainly for those who struggle with weight issues. I am one of them. I have always been bigger than the other skinny girls who always seemed to get the guy. While I have grown to grow more comfortable with my skin, I still have those insecurities. I know other suffer with the same so this is for y'all.

Enjoy guys!

........................................................................................................................................

You groaned in childlike matter. "Do I have to go?"

Pepper gave you a look. "Yes you have to go. Tonight is a big event for the Avengers so you need a nice evening dress."

"But Pepper you know I don't like shopping or parties. I'm not even an Avenger. Can't I just spend the night in my room? No one will notice I'm gone."

"First off, you are going shopping with me and the girls whether you like it or not. Second, I know you don't like parties but Steve doesn't either and he has to go as well. Third, you are practically an Avenger with your abilities. And you are dating the newest one so you have to go. And last but not least, Loki will notice and skip the party for you though he has to be there to build up his rep. Now stop being a baby and get ready. We are leaving in five."

You tried to say something, but she already left your apartment. You collapsed on the nearest couch and screamed into the cushions. It wasn't the fact you hated shopping. Okay you kind of did if it took too long. You liked shopping for books and awesome comfortable clothes. The main issue was the fact the girls are going to take to their stores and make you try on things that aren't going to fit you.

It's always been like this. You would go into a store, see something you loved, people encourage you to try it, and then it happens. It wouldn't zip all the way. It would be too tight. Sometimes it would get stuck on you forcing you to call a clerk or someone else to help you get it off.

It was those moments you hated. Those moments where you felt ugly. Felt fat. Felt like a freak. Felt like you didn't belong in this skinny world. You would just feel you weren't pretty enough.

While you were happy with yourself at times, it was hard to shop with girls who were half your weight. You took a deep breath and put on a metaphorical mask as you went into the elevator. Hopefully this time won't be as bad.
..............................................................

A few hours later....

Loki had just finished his trip to the local library and was going to his room when he heard crying. You crying. Immediately, he dropped his things in his room and transported to your apartment where he found you in disheveled state.

The sight broke his heart. Your (y/e/c) eyes were red, tears were streaming down your face, your skin slightly pale and your nose sniffy. His perceptive green eyes saw the shopping bags near the bed and went into your mind. You had went shopping with the girls and forced to buy an ugly dress because it was the only one in your size.

When Loki first laid his eyes on you, he was immediately attracted to your figure. Where you saw fat and bulges, he saw alluring curves and beauty. The god of mischief told you the truth of how he felt for you and since then you two were an item.

Throughout your time together, you were always the one who was there for him. He still did not forgive himself for the mistakes he made in the past when Thanos was controlling him. Along with guilt and shame, he also felt responsible and worthy of the blame people placed on him. Even before you two were dating, you had always help him through it and told him how it was not his fault. How he is not that man any more.

It was through your words of encouragement and comfort that Loki was able to overcome it. Now he was going to return the favor.

He sat down on the bed which caused you to look up. You tried to wipe away any trance of sadness as you said, "Loki, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to the library today and read until the ball tonight."

His hand came upon your cheek, wiping your tears away. "What ever is the matter, darling? What happened?"

Your eyes landed on the shopping bag. "You know what happened. The usual. Going dress shopping in stores where nothing fits you right. I had to pick something for tonight so I had to buy that ugly piece of crap."

Hearing your sobs, Loki wrapped you in his arms and calmed you down with his words. "You are beautiful, my dear (Y/N). You are kind. Truly amazing. You deserve far greater than me. I don't how I got lucky to have you and your alluring body. I happen to love your curves. In fact they drive me crazy all day long. You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered the last few words in your ear in that husky tone that made you all weak in the knees.

You calmed down a bit and gave a small smile along with a light blush. He chuckled at your expression. "There's that lovely smile I had always loved."

You hugged your boyfriend. "Thank you, my King. You always know what to say."

"That's because my dear I always speak the truth to you."

"Which is very ironic coming from you, god of lies."

Rolling his eyes with a slight smile, he ignored what you said. "Now darling I need you to trust me and put on the dress."

You raised your eyebrow but did as he said without question. It was a simple ugly gray dress that, though it fitted you, looked baggy and did you no favors. You put on yourself and showed it to Loki. He didn't even bother to hide his disgust of the dress.

Loki stated. "I can see why you detested this dress. I will not have my love wear something that hides her beauty. Turn around and close your eyes. Think of the perfect dress and I shall make it for you."

Immediately you hugged and kissed him. "Thank you, Loki. Thank you, thank you thank you."

He laughed his melodious laugh. "Think nothing of it darling. I would do anything to make you happy. Now go on turn around."

So you did as he said, turning around slowly. You can feel Loki's Magic transforming your dress. You even felt some heels on your feet as well. Once the feeling stopped, you heard a breathless gasp from him. You asked with your eyes still closed, "I'm hoping that's a good gasp."

He replied. "Definitely a good one."

Guiding you to what you guessed the nearest mirror, Loki whispered into your ear, "Open your eyes darling."

Your (y/e/c) eyes opened and grew wide with shock. It was the dress of your dreams. (A/N: It's the dress in the image above.) It was strikingly beautiful. Not only fitted your body perfectly but hugged your curves in just the right way.

You couldn't stop the smile from coming off of your face. It was just that amazing. You turned around to see Loki who was looking at you with desire and amazement. He came up to you and grabbed you by the waist. "You look absolutely gorgeous, (Y/N)."

"All thanks to you my dear." You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"All I did was provide the dress which was beautiful, but you yourself my dear have improved it greatly."

You kissed him deeply. "Thank you Loki. You are the best."

"Anything for you my dear. I wish only the best for you. I love you, my queen."

"I love you too, Loki."