Clint X Stacie: Meeting Your Match Part 2 Requested by @Mistress_of_Chaos

A/N: WOW! I cannot believe how popular I have gotten after I had posted that mini Valentine's series. This collection has gotten over 12k views!! That's huge news! I have never been popular before so...this is awesome for me.

Before I had started that series, a certain reader/follower of mine who goes by the name of Mistress_of_Chaos wanted me to continue her little adventure with our favorite archer. She has become a dear friend of mine and she has been there for me when I was going through some rough patches. So here is my thank you to you Stacie.

Hope you guys like it!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It has been a couple of weeks since Stacie had been recruited by the Avengers to join their elite team. Clint has not fully gotten over the shock of her reveal. He could not believe that the sweet funny blind girl he had met in the park that fateful day was Vixen, the female vigilante who had all the skills of Daredevil and Black Widow combined.

Honestly the person who was in a bigger state of shock of her alter ego was her uncle and guardian, Bruce Banner. She had warned the others he was not someone who you wished to get angry. Stacie had expected that reaction from her guardian when she had arrived to the Avengers' facility.

Flashback

After the Quinjet had landed in the facility, Steve and Clint had showed her around their new headquarters. Cap suggested, "Let's take you to the labs. Stark and Dr. Banner should still be there."

Clint agreed. "Yeah they practically live there."

Both men noticed how her face paled slightly and shaking a bit. "Are you okay, Stacie?" Clint had asked her.

She nodded with a nervous smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Lead me the way."

Then the boys had led her to the labs where the Science Bros worked and thrived in their work. The two geniuses looked up at the intrusion and saw their team mates walk in, while Stacie hid behind Steve.

Tony had to ask. "Alright, who is the hot chick hiding behind Rogers? Is this your way of telling us that you finally got some Capsicle?"

Everyone, except Clint who was glaring at the billionaire, groaned in annoyance.

Steve responded with a fixed jaw. "No, this is the newest member of the Avengers that Fury wanted us to apprehend."

"Oh yeah Vixen right? That sexy blind vigilante I had been hearing so much about?"

Stacie took a breath and stepped out, rolling her pale eyes at the billionaire's remark. "Is he always like this?"

Before they could respond, Bruce immediately hugged her tightly which she responded in the kind. Everyone was really confused. The gamma radiation scientist pulled back and gave a small smile. "Stacie I have missed you so much. I am sorry I haven't been sending too many letters."

She shrugged. "It's fine. I mean it did hurt me after you left, but I know how busy you are with your work and the Other Guy always makes you move around a bit."

"I know but I still should be a better-" He stopped himself for a moment. "Wait a minute? You're Vixen?"

She looked very sheepish. "Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to, but I did not want you or the Other Guy to overreact."

"You could have been hurt or killed. What were you thinking?" He was starting to get green.