Pietro x Reader: Scar Requested by @Pokkin

A/N: Now this request was made by Pokkin who had requested more action for our favorite of the Maximoff Twins: Pietro (though I still think Wanda is awesome).

Again sorry that it was late, but I hope you still like it.

Enjoy everyone!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was just another mission but instead of sending the whole team Steve had decided to get the new team members to get used to being on the field by themselves. So he sent Bucky, Pietro, Natasha and yourself to stop and intercept the stolen formula from the US government that had the potential to destroy a whole country. Since he had potential of a future leader for later missions, the Winter Soldier was in charge of the operation.

Everything was going smoothly. Once you were in the building, all of you were able to take out of all the guards in a secret and quick manner. You and Nat were almost able to crack the code when all of the sudden the alarm went off. You got your gun out and ready as you asked Natasha, "What happened?"

She turned on one of the talkies she had taken from one of the guys she took down. Turns out someone had quick eyes and noticed a blue and white blur pass by the cameras. And here you thought you had taken down all of the cameras.

While Natasha was busy with the computers, you had to take care of some unwanted company. Your skills were equivalent to the good captain and Black Widow. With being skills in every form of combat and ability to kill anyone with anything, there was a reason you were selected to be an Avenger.

Once Natasha had gotten what she needed, deleted everything and decided to blow the building, she help you with the last couple of bad guys and ran out of there while warning the boys of what was going on.

Thankfully you all were on the Quinjet and far away from the explosion. You patted Bucky on the back and smiled. "Good job Buck. Steve would be proud."

He smiled back at you and focused on the flying. You went back to your seat where you let out a breath of relief and tension. Putting your headphones in, you smiled at how close Natasha and Bucky were as she sat with him in the front with her head on his shoulder. You shipped it.

As you were about to some music on, Pietro was right next to you and said while gesturing to your head, "Um, prinţesă you have some blood on your forehead."

You touched it and looked at your hands. Yup you were bleeding.

Before you could do anything, the speedster took full command of the situation. He quickly grab the first aid kit and went to work.

He warned. "It's gonna sting a bit."

It had hurt a lot but it was bearable afterwards. As he kept treating your wound, you had to focus on breathing normally.

Whenever you were around Pietro, your heart fluttered like a hummingbird who just drank an espresso. He was just so charming, sweet, kind and fun to be around. It also did not help that he was beyond good-looking.

He snapped you of your daze saying, "Ya you need stitches prinţesă. May I?"

You nodded. "Sure I trust you."

Those three simple words filled him with joy and relief. Pietro had liked you from the first time you had come into the facility and immediately made fun of Clint. You were so easy to be around. Not only you had a calming presence about you but you were so funny, kind, considerate, quirky in your way and not to mention very pretty in his eyes.

As he was about to stitch you up, he said, "If you feel any pain, you can hold on to me."

You had gotten stitches before, but it must have been a while 'cause the pain was a little much of you. You had to squeeze arm multiple times from the sudden pain, though you tried so hard not to freak out at touching his muscles.

"There you are all done, prinţesă." You looked into camera setting and looked at the stitches. They were done very well, but you kind of worried about having a scar so out in the open for people to see. Other scars were easier but this one was on your face.

Pietro knew that face anywhere. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?"

You shook yourself from your musings. "Oh it's nothing."

He raised his eyebrow saying he was not buying it.

"Fine I was just concerned with the scar. I never had one on my face before and worried about what people might say about it."

Pietro looked at you for a good couple moments and smiled his beautiful smile that made your knees all weak kneed. "Well you still look as beautiful as ever, prinţesă. Scar and all."

He kissed the part of your forehead that did not have the scar and walked back to his spot to rest for a bit. Your face was so red that you could be mistake as an apple.

You wanted to ask about that compliment but you were tired from the mission. Maybe next time when you two were alone and did not have the best spy on the team smirk at you.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I don't know if this should be another part or not seeing how I would not know where to take this now.

Oh well I hope you guys liked it!

Please comment and vote.

Love you guys!

Fairfarren my dears! :)