Loki X Reader X Thor: Decisions Decisions Alternative Ending 1

A/N: I love how I made some of you go into suspense mode. Lol I should do that more often. Okay this still goes along with the previous one-shot. I hope you all enjoy and give me some feedback. I love hearing you guys!

..............................................................................................................................................................

When we last left you, you were about to make the biggest decision of your life:

You opened your mouth and said with sad eyes, "Thor you know how much I care for you and how much I cherish our friendship, but my heart has and will always belong to Loki."

The god of thunder nodded solemnly. "I understand. I wish you both happiness," He looked towards his brother with a slight glare. "If you hurt her again, I swear by our father that I will strike and reduce you to ash."

Though Loki rolled his eyes, his eyes showed slight fear. "I won't. I promise."

As soon as Thor left, you both turned to one another and spoke at the same time:

"How far along-"

"Why did you-"

You guys both chuckled slightly. Loki nodded his head towards you and said, "You first."

With watery eyes, you asked with a slightly wavered voice, "Why did you do? Why did you cheat on me? Was it because of me? Was it something I did? I can move to Asgard if that was it. I'll drop everything."

As soon as the first question came out, Loki went over to you and hugged you tightly. You did the same, holding onto him just like you used to. He was and will always be your anchor. He calmed you down with his caresses. Once you had calmed down slightly, he took your face in his arms and looked into your (y/e/c) eyes. "Darling, believe when I said it was not you. You remember Freyja? The jealous and vengeful goddess of love? She was furious at me for not making her queen of Asgard and put a powerful curse on me, making me her puppet. I tried to fight it, but I could not until I saw your tears that day. I am so sorry you had to see me in such a state. Believe me when I say we never went any farther than kisses."

You sniffed. "I knew something was off about her."

Loki wiped your few tears with his thumb. "You were correct. (Y/N) please forgive me. I am so sorry."

You knew that though Loki was powerful in the art of magic, he was not truly all-powerful yet despite his continual self-lessons. That woman was truly crazy and was all over your love even when you were right there. Loki was a lot of things, but he is not a cheater...in that regard.

You nodded your head. "Of course I forgive you, Loki."

He sighed with relief. "I'm so unworthy of you. I don't deserve you."

You wrapped your arms around his waist. "Yes you do and so much more. I love you."

The god of mischief looked at you with a genuine smile and kissed you gently. "I love you too," His hands wandered down to your stomach. "Now how far along are you?"

You beamed at him. "Four months."

He was still slightly in shock, but hugged you again. "I cannot believe it! We are going to be parents!" He pulled back a bit. "I had hoped..."

"Hoped what?" You became slightly worried.

He looked at you a bit with nervousness and joy. "I had hoped to do this sooner before you fell with child, but I believe it is either now or never."

All the sudden, your love was on one knee and revealed a velvet box, which he revealed a diamond/(your favorite gem) ring to you. "(Y/N) (L/N) of Midgard, will you do me the honor and become my wife and queen?"

You were in complete shock. Then you remembered you spoke the same language. Nodding your head rapidly, you screamed with new tears of joy, "Yes, yes of course!"

Once he put the ring on your finger, you kissed him deeply in which he returned greatly.

This day was the best day of your life.

Extended Ending

Okay that moment was the third best day of your life.

The first best day happened merely a few weeks later when you two officially became husband and wife. When you ate from the tree of everlasting life and officially became the Queen of Asgard.

As for the second best day (it was a tie in your opinion), it was the birth of your son. Prince (Your favorite boy name) Lokison.

After twelve hours of labor, you had delivered a healthy baby boy. Seeing how exhausted you were, the nursemaid immediately went into the other room and told the King the great news. Loki rushed into the delivery room and looked at the both of you with a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

When you had woken up, you woke up to the most beautiful sight. Loki cradling your newborn son with such adoration and love it made your heart burst with joy. Your husband saw you were awake and let you hold (Your favorite boy name).

As you were holding your son, Loki kissed you on the forehead and whispered, "I love you both so much."

You looked at him back with a smile. "We love you too, Loki."

..................................................................................................................................................

A/N: AWWWW!!!!! That was so precious and adorable! Ugh I cannot even take it!

I hope all of you who are in Loki's army/Loki lovers enjoyed what I had produced. If you did, you know what to do. Comment, vote and share.

For those who love Thor, I know this was not your cup of tea. So wait until I post the other alternative ending. Keep your eye on it.