Tony X Reader X Steve: THAT IS IT! Requested by @Setsuna_Lori

A/N: I find it funny that the day after the premiere of the official trailer of Captain America Civil War I finally get to do this request. Lol Man I can't get over how much I am looking forward to that movie *insert me jumping up and down in an ecstatic crazy manner*.

Don't worry I am good. I'll be fine. I am just so excited I just can't hide it! LOL

Okay now I'm good. This is requested made by Setsuna_Lori  who wanted something similar to what I had just previous done with Thor and Loki. Sorry this is so late, but better now than never.

Let us start another civil war in this one-shot, shall we? :)

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Natasha whispered to Wanda, "How obvious can she be? I mean look at them."

From the counter, both females can see that Steve was talking and slightly flirting with you while Tony was giving the captain the most dirtiest look imaginable. When you laughed at what Steve said, the super solider just gave the man a smug look.

Wanda shook her head as she was taking a bite, "I have no idea. I doubt she is that stupid, but we have to do something before this gets out of hand."

The two women walked over to you just as Steve said another joke. You laughed again as your eyes fell upon your friends. You exclaimed, "Oh! Hey girls what's up?"

The brunette suggested. "Well me and Nat realized how we haven't had much of a girls' day recently. So we were thinking about doing that today since we all don't have to work or training."

You nodded your head. "Sure of course, sounds like fun," You turned to Steve who was upset. "Sorry Steve, but hey I promise we can hang out later on today okay? Just the two of us."

Steve smiled brightly as Tony at his bar slammed his glass hard onto the counter. "Sure I'd like that. Have fun with the girls."

"Thank you Steve," You stood up and walked away with the girls, giving a bright smile towards Tony's direction. The billionaire smirked back at you which caused you to blush. Steve's jaw clenched at that.

Once you and the girls left the room, Tony looked back at Steve and said as he poured another drink, "Let's face it Capsicle. She will choose me in the end."

Steve approached the man. "(Y/N) is not a conquest, Stark. She is a woman who deserves to be loved for who she is. Not because what she can do in bed."

Tony glared at him. "You obviously do not know me if you think what I have been doing lately is to get her in bed with me. But hey that's how your mind works. Who am I to judge you?"

"Watch it, Stark."

Those two glared heatedly at one another for a long time.

...............................................................................................................

Meanwhile back at your floor:

You were sitting down with your eyes and mouth open. You were in shock for a good minutes.

Wanda snapped her fingers in your face, which thankfully got you out of that.

Nat nodded to her friend. "Thanks for that. It was starting to get weird."

Shaking your head, you processed out loud. "So you two are telling me that Tony and Steve both love me the whole entire time? And when I am not around or not looking, they are glaring and beating down each other's throats?"