Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer

A/N: Hey everyone! First off I gonna say thanks for understanding and being patient with me. The last couple of days have not been easy for me with everything in my personal life and school. You guys really are the best! I hope you all know how much I love you all.

Second........YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! We have reached 11k views!! That is just plain epic. 

Third and last thing I promise. What I am doing right now is creating my Valentine's Day Series Special with every single Avenger that has been mentioned in this collection. Yup I thought this would my Valentine's Day gift to you all for everything you guys have done for me.

I hope you all enjoy!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Have you had one of those days where everything was the same old boring day then something amazing happened to make your day instantly better?

No you haven't...................well until today

You were just causally chilling in your apartment, figuring what movies to watch for Singles' Awareness Day. Though you had strong feelings for a certain Avenger, you had absolutely no plans that day so you decided to treat and love on yourself that day. You had already sent your cards and gifts to your friends to show how much you appreciate and love them. Now you had to plan for yourself. You were just deciding on between Pride and Prejudice series with Colin Firth and the Princess Bride when you got a knock on your door.

You shouted, "Come in!"

No sound or voice answered you which caused you to look up towards the door. You went over to the door and opened to find a simple letter on the ground with your name written on it. Being an agent, you were a bit cautious but then again the Tower had a tight security that no one but Tony can break into which of course said something.

You went back to the couch and opened the letter.

Dear (Y/N),

You are perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Scratch that. There is no doubt that you are most beautiful woman I have had the pleasure of meeting. I am not just talking about your looks, though they are a bonus, but your personality. It shines like no other. It is probably for those reasons and more that I chose to send you this letter to tell you the truth. This is only the beginning of the many letters and gifts I will send you until our meeting. 

Love, 

Your Secret Admirer

Your smile had grown so wide that by the time you had finished the letter your cheeks had started to hurt. That was the sweetest, kindest heartfelt thing you had ever read in all of your life. The only down side was that you did not know who was your secret admirer so you can thank them for the piece of art in your hands.

Whoever they were was not lying about that letter being the beginning. For the next couple of days, you had received several letters, three dozen bouquets of your favorite flowers, two of your favorite desserts and candy and a huge adorable teddy bear that held a warm soft blanket which you were incredibly thankful for since you loved staying in. 

The fact that you had received a few of your favorite things meant that this was someone who knew you very well and had actually put some thought into your presents. Also, due to FRIDAY's tight security system since the Ultron thing, this had to be someone associated with the Avengers or even of her teammates. 

Your heart fluttered slightly at the thought that the man of your dreams might be behind all of your letters and gifts. That he may be have fallen for you just like how you had fallen for him.

Because of this, you were dying to figure out who it was. All the letters were typed so you could not match it to anyone's handwriting. You check all the computers and they all had no saved documents with your letters. You asked FRIDAY to show the footage, but she was under strict orders to not divulge any information to you regarding your secret admirer. 

It was the day before Valentine's Day when you had gotten yet another letter.  

My dearest (Y/N),

I thought about you today again which immediately brought a smile onto my face. Then again every time I see you or think about you a smile is never too far behind. Your lovely enchanting presence and bewitching personality has placed a spell on me which I hope never breaks. Though I am still nervous about this, I have decided what better day to reveal myself and tell you in person how I feel towards you than Valentine's Day. Please meet me at the private park near the Tower at 7.

Have a good rest of your day, my precious one.

Love, 

Your Secret Admirer

Your heart was racing with nerves and anticipation. You were finally going to meet him! While you were hoping for a certain someone in my mind, you still wanted to thank whoever did these incredible acts of love for you. 

Valentine's Day had arrived.

Love was in the air. 

It was everywhere.

You could see it in all of the stores, restaurants, the many couples you saw passing by, etc.

It was getting close to 7 so you put on a beautiful red lace dress with black leggings and boots that had given some more height. Touching up your look with a few accessories and makeup, you grabbed your jacket and went to the park like you were supposed to. 

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find.......

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Who do you find? :) Lol don't worry I will be posting soon.

Please comment and vote. 

Fairfarren my dears :)