Pietro X Bailey: Oh It's So On Requested by @Bailey_rjohnson

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry that it has been over a month or so that I have posted a new one-shot. Life has been making me busy and lazy at the same time if that makes any sense. I have seen all of your comments and messages and will do my best to do better this summer.

One of the many requests I have gotten was from Bailey_rjohnson who.....let's just say wanted to challenge our favorite speedster.

HEHEHE This is going to be fun.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was just a normal regular day. Sam, Steve and Bucky were all doing their morning jog/race, trying to beat the others while still working out their muscles.

Sam was in the lead and had a steady pace when he heard them coming. "Don't say it," Sam warned. "Don't you say it!"

Both super soldiers passed him with smirks on their faces.

Steve said, "On your left."

Bucky said at the exact same time. "On your right."

Sam cursed loudly and tried to run pass them when all of the sudden a purple blur sped passed him at an extraordinary speed. It almost knocked him and the soldiers who were not as far from him down to the ground.

Sam exclaimed at the blur. "Bailey! You are so gonna get it!"

A few weeks ago the team had discovered that there was another speedster in the city who was actually born with her abilities. After some convincing, she agreed to join the team who she would call her friends and family.

"What am I going to get?" The purple blur came back around all the sudden, revealing the newest member of the Avenger team. Bailey smiled at him as she ran with him at his speed. "It's not my fault you're bad at running."

"Shut up. Why don't you pick on someone else?"

"Because it's fun to mess with you, Sammy." She pinched his cheek, which he slapped away.

"Oh I almost forgot something."

He raised his eyebrow as she sped off again.

Then she raced right passed him again screaming, "ON YOUR LEFT!"

Sam cursed again while Steve and Bucky laughed at their friend's face.

..........................................................................................

Once she had reached the new Avengers' Facility, Bailey ran back to the kitchen, grabbing some water after her run. She chucked to herself at what she had previously done to Sam. She loved messing with him as well as Clint and Pietro.

She blushed thinking back to other speedster on the team. When they had both discovered the other had the same abilities, they had always flirted and talked about racing the other around in circles. They never acted on it yet due to always being sent on missions or hanging out with the team.

Despite his previous player days, Pietro can be so sweet, kind and so considerate. He had always treated her like she was special no matter how tired or busy he was.

As she was drinking her water, the purple streaked female smiled at her sudden company. "Hey Pietro how it's going?"

"Better now that I have seen you, prinţesă." He smirked at you.