Clint X Reader: Only One Requested by @iHaroldStyles

A/N: Hey readers! I know its a miracle. I have written not one, not two, but three one-shots today. Ah...the joys of being on Thanksgiving break.

Alright this was a request made by a reader of mine by the names of iHaroldStyles . When I had gotten her message, I knew her name looked familiar. Just like how much I love Loki and Pietro, she loves a certain archer on the Avengers. So girl here is your one-shot just as promised. I hope you like it!

.................................................................................................................................................................

It was a perfect date. After a long day of work, Fury had finally given the two of you the next few days off. Your boyfriend of seven months, Clint Barton, had found a way to surprise you with a picnic at Central Park. Despite his horrible, sometimes crude (you blamed Tony), jokes, he was the sweetest and best boyfriend you had ever had.

You had met the matchmaker herself, Natasha. She purposefully wanted you to train with every weapon they had so you can get better with your skills. This included archery. As you were practicing shooting, Nat secretly texted Clint to come down and give some pointers. The moment he saw you in all of your beauty with a bow in your hands focused on the target, he knew you were the one for him.

The rest was history.

After hours of laughing and enjoying each other's company, you two were packing up the picnic when you had heard a voice scream, "(Y/N)!"

Turning around, your eyes widened as you screamed happily. Clint had never seen you run as fast as you did until that moment. You were hugging a guy. A very good looking guy. Hugging him Tightly. Making you smile really big and wide.

Clint was gripping the blanket so hard that it was going to rip if he had pulled at it more. You were the best thing that has ever happened in his life. You were everything to him. You were the bow to his arrow. The punt to his joke.

Shoving everything in the basket in such a harsh manner, he calmly walked over to where you were. You were laughing at something the man had said. You touched his arm shaking your head. "Oh Tom, how I have missed you so."

That made his jaw clench. Being one of the best agents out there, Clint wrapped his arm around your waist and asked in a calm polite manner, "Whose your friend here?"

Your eyes widened in realization. "Oh Clint. I am so sorry about me bashing off. I haven't seen Tom in so long," You introduced the men to one another. "Clint, Tom. Tom, Clint."

Clint gave Tom a good strong handshake, giving the man a chance to see his strength. "Nice to meet you Tom."

Tom looked at his hand and smirked. "Good grip. Looks like you got yourself a good one, (Y/N)." He winked at you, causing you to giggle and shake your head.

This made your boyfriend inwardly fume with anger.

Clint asked calmly, "So how do you two know each other?"

You responded. "Oh, me and Tom met in high school. We were the best of friends."

Tom interjected. "We are the best of friends. We even went as each other's dates to prom and dances. Even though you dance like a loon."

As you two were having a playful banter, Clint was counting slowly in his head to ten. He wanted so bad to pull you away from this handsome man. Show him that you belonged to him and him alone. Rip the man's head off.

Once it was over, Tom chuckled and shook his head. "You haven't changed a bit," He looked at his watch and grimaced. "Ouch I am going to be late, but we have to catch up later."

You nodded your head. "Definitely."

Clint wanted so bad to say heck no.

Tom turned back to Clint with a charming smile. "And Clint you can come along too if you want. Your company would be most welcomed."

Giving one last fake smile, Clint nodded. "We'll see."

After saying good-bye, you two had walked away from Tom who walked in the opposite direction. Soon you had noticed that Clint was tense. You stopped walking and stood in front of him. "Alright what's eating you?"

Clint moved his strong jaw slightly. "Nothing."

"Every time someone says nothing, it means something. Now Clint Barton you tell what is wrong or I will take away your bow and arrows for the next week."

He gave you a shocked expression and then glared at you. "You wouldn't dare."

You crossed your arms. "Try me. Tell me what is wrong and we won't have to test that."

Sighing, Clint finally told you what was eating him. "It is just that...Tom is just so perfect. And good-looking. You two got along so well and have such a great time together. Made you that excited and laugh so much. I want to be the only one who does that to you."

He looked down sheepishly, avoiding your eyes. Realizing how childish he was being about all this.

You smiled and touched his chin in such a way that he is forced to look you in the eye. You kissed his lips gently which he responded to with such eagerness and care. When you pulled back, you said, "Clint, you are the only one for me. Only you can make my heart race like no other. Only you can make me blush so hard. Only you can make me laugh until my cheeks and sides hurt so bad. There is and will never be anyone close to you. You are one of a kind."

Clint smiled and pecked you the lips. "And you are the only one for me too (Y/N)."

As you two continued walking towards the Tower, you smiled and said, "Besides Tom has an amazing boyfriend."

Clint stopped in his steps. "Wait, Tom is gay?"

You nodded your head. "Yup. He was eyeing you the whole entire time. He was totally into you. It was so funny." You giggled at the end, seeing Clint's shocked face.

...................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Alright I feel like I should get this out there. If some of you have read my about me thing on my profile, you would know that I am a Christian.

I wrote this not only to fulfill a request for a reader, but to show that I have nothing against gay people. While I may not agree with their lifestyle choices, I do not hate them in any way. They have the right to make their choices just as I have the right to make my own. I actually have a heart and love for them.

I just wanted to get that out there.

Hopefully this did not ruin the mood of this one-shot.

If you like what I did here, comment (let me hear your thoughts) and vote.

Fairfarren my dears! :)