Tony X Reader: The Man Who Can't Be Moved Requested by @CodeViolet

A/N: Yay! I love when someone requested me to use a song in a one-shot. Not only is it a slight challenge for me but I get to listen to new music.

Now CodeViolet has requested me to use the song from The Script called "The Man Who Can't be Moved" for our favorite philanthropist and billionaire, Tony Stark. Good thing too since Tony has been slightly lacking in this collection.

Sorry for it being late. I hope you like it enough to forgive me.

Enjoy everyone.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He has been doing this for weeks now. As soon as he wakes up, Tony quickly puts on his clothes and grabs his things leaving his Tower without a single work uttered from his lips. Walking through the streets, wearing a hat and hood to cover his head, he went to the second hand bookstore and stood there.

You see Tony did not go there everyday for the books nor for the good food that lied within those doors. He went there everyday for the last couple weeks, hoping and waiting to see you again.

He had really screwed up this time. Flirting and charming a certain beautiful woman was supposed to be just some entertainment to keep him from being bored while you were away, but it ended up so much more. Somehow the woman had gotten him drunk many times, which ended up with him and her in his master bedroom.

He tried telling you that she meant nothing to him, but you would not hear it. You left, leaving Tony with a broken heart.

He knew he deserved it, but wanted you back so badly.

It had gotten so bad that he had to go back to the place where he had first saw you which was that bookstore in the corner. Tony would dress down everyday and stand in that corner, hoping everyday to see you at least once.

People would hand him money thinking that he was a homeless man, but he would not accept it. All he would accept was you. He needed you more than anything in the world.

Most people would move on, but he was still very much in love with you like he was the first day he saw you at this very corner.

He remembered it like it was yesterday.

Tony was driving from downtown from a meeting he had just had with some executives when he noticed you looking at some of the books they had outside of this cute little bookstore. He had Happy stop the car and not to wait up for him. Tony had approached you and there it began.

He could still remember the way your (y/e/c) eyes would light up talking about certain books and how you smiled so much when he asked to get know you better. How your amazing hair looked. Tony even remembered the outfit you had worn that day.

It was what kept him there everyday, despite the police officers who would come up to him telling him he should not be here. After explaining how he was waiting for someone and paid them off (benefit of being a Stark), they left him be.

Whether it was pouring rain or slight snow, Tony was still there hoping to see you and you would have him back. Hoping one day you will wake up and realize that he was not there. Maybe you would change your mind and try to find him, realizing that he was here waiting for you at this little corner of the street.

After a while, people talked about him waiting for a girl. Those who observed him closely called him a man who had a big hole in his life and that only she could fix it. They could not have been anymore right. That was how Tony felt.

With all the people passing and talking about him every passing day, he secretly hoped that he would be on the news once people discovered that he was Tony Stark. Instead of calling him Iron Man, they would call him the man who can't be moved.

Maybe then you would see him waiting for you and run back to him with open arms, knowing how much you meant to him just by being there in this corner.

He kept waiting and waiting in that little corner outside of the bookstore for you.

One day, while he was warming up in his sleeping bag he had brought, he saw a shadow in front of him. His eyes widened as he recognized that silhouette anywhere. Tony looked up and saw it was indeed you looking down at him with sad loving eyes.

You helped him stand up and hugged him tightly. He held as fiercely afraid that he was going to lose you again. Your voice cracked a bit as you whispered in his ear, "I missed you so much Tony. After I found out the truth from Rhodey, I had to see you again. When I couldn't find you anywhere, I thought I would never see you again. I hoped you would be here."

Tony pulled back to see your face. "I am so sorry (Y/N). I cannot tell how much I hate myself for being in that position. You have to know that I am still in love with you."

You smiled despite the tears. "I love you too Tony."

Kissing him with a sweet longing kiss on his lips, you pulled back and smiled. "I can't believe you still remember this place."

"I only remember it because it was the best day of my life. The day I met you at this street corner."

You smiled sweetly and gave him another kiss which he responded with fiercely.

As you both walked home to the Tower, people smiled at how the man who can't be moved was able to move again with you in his arms.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I have to say that this may be my favorite Tony one-shot I have done so far. What do you guys think?

Please comment and let me know.

Have a good day everyone!

Fairfarren, my dears! :)