Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Sam)

A/N: Hey guys this is the last installment of my Valentine's Day Special. I have hoped you guys liked my Valentine's Day present for you all. I really love you guys. I hope you know that.

Now who has been patiently waiting for a Sam Wilson/Falcon one-shot? :)

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find the handsome and good looking man who was Sam Wilson who was also known as Falcon.

You were known for your deadly skills as assassin. You were almost as good as the Dynamic Duo which were your nicknames for Clint and Natasha. Hence why Fury called you in to be a part of the Avengers Initiative. You immediately accepted, since you were bored and tired of staying on the sidelines while the others saved the world.

You met up with the rest of team at the new facility. When you saw Sam fly in, you at first in awe of the mechanic wings and then once he took off his goggles you tried not to drop your mouth. He was so good looking it was ridiculous.

One day Steve asked you if you want to go on a morning jog with him and Sam. You actually loved running. So you went with the two men in this new tradition. You three not only ran together but hang out a lot together outside of missions. You had even helped Steve find his best friend Bucky again and introduced the both of them with Sam to the world around them.

Sam....yeah he was such a great guy. Though he does his own thing elsewhere from time to time, he still does takes time for you. You guys would hang out and do random stuff together so you would have a normal balance in your life between work and personal life.

These hang outs would be more exciting if Sam had actually asked you on repeated dates. Half the time you felt there was something there. A hidden connection.

But like most of the male population, he has not noticed how you were giving signs that you were interested in him. Or how you were always so keen on spending time with him.

In the end you resolved yourself to just be his friend seeing how he had no idea that you were falling in love with him more and more each day. It was so frustrating at times!

So you can imagine your surprise when you actually saw Sam in the same park as the night you were supposed to meet your secret admirer.

"Um...hey Sam what are you doing here?"

For some strange reason, he looked all nervous and shy which was not Sam in what way whatsoever. "(Y/N)....think about it for a second and let it come to you."

It actually took less than a second. "Wait you're the one who had sent those letters?"

"Yeah it was me."

"Wow. It just I did not expect that of you. I mean I did not picture you as that type."

The Sam you knew was coming back with this reply. "Wow (Y/N) wow. That doesn't hurt at all."

"Be quiet Sam," You rolled your eyes with a smile when he gave you one as well. "It's just you have never shown any interest in me so did you really expect me to think it was you?"

His eyebrow was raised. "Really? Never showed any interest? (Y/N) I love you and all, but you can be so oblivious."

Before you can say anything, he kissed you hard and roughly which gradually got more tender and sweet. It was everything you had hoped it would be and more.

Sam pulled back cupping your cheeks, smiling. "(Y/N/N) I am crazy about you. I tried to show you that but you never seem noticed."

You laughed a bit. "I sent you signs and you never noticed either."

You both laughed a bit. "Looks like we were both blind."

"Yeah it seems like it."

"So does this mean that you will be my Valentine?" He asked rather hopefully.

You wrapped your arms around him and leaned into him. "Definitely."

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Tada! At last it has finished!

Thanks for reading this you guys!

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have a guy, you can love yourself, your friends and family still tomorrow.

Until next time my lovelies! :)

Fairfarren!