Avengers X OC: Typical Family Meddling

A/N: It would seem like no one actually did not like my OC stories in the beginning of this collection. One of you made a comment recently saying how I should make a part two of a Typical Morning. If you had not read that one, then I suggest you read it before reading this otherwise you will be confuzzled.

Ask and you shall receive.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reya had groaned into her hands.

The young Hispanic girl loved her friends and team mates very dearly. They were like family to her ever since she joined the team. They were always there for her and never treated her like a kid, but as an equal. They even helped her down when the semester had started up again.

The problem was, like every family, they wanted to meddle with her personal life. All of the women in the Tower wanted to set Mireya with a nice guy. Some of the boys even thought it was a good idea, though two guys in particular seemed saddened at the news.

She knew they meant well. She did. They did not want her to feel like the odd one out especially with all of the couples that surrounded her. Plus they only want her to be happy.

The thing is though that she was perfectly content being single. She loved the freedom and liberties that it gave her. She did not have to worry about dressing nice for someone. She did not have keep her secret life of an Avenger from anyone. She could anything she had always wanted to do without anyone holding her back.

In fact, she had just returned from Italy a few weeks ago, thanks to Tony who gave her that ticket as a belated birthday present (he was so off that it was not even funny....it was a little funny). She had always dreamed of going there and there was her chance. And she did not have to bring anyone or constantly check in with someone to make sure she was alright.

Sadly, despite all of this, the women were still looking for someone for her to take a chance on.

Pepper urged, "Come on, we have to think. Who would be a good match for Reya?"

Jane asked with crossed arms. "What is wrong with the guys I suggested?"

"No offense Jane, but those guys are too old for her."

Natasha offered. "What about that guy that works with Tony from time to time? He seems cute in a dorky way."

"I thought he was dating that blonde girl...Or was it the red head? I don't know. Peter already has his plate full with girl problems. Let's not add more."

Wanda rubbed her temple. "Honestly at this point Pepper let the girl do what she wants."

The lighter ginger's eyes widened. "Wait what about your brother? Doesn't he like Reya?"

"Yeah he does but it does not mean he is going to do anything about it. My brother may be a flirt, but he can be shy and nervous when it comes to Reya. It is not like she has shown interest in him."

"Well you cannot say that," Pepper replied. "She does seem a lot happier when he is around. Plus she blushes whenever he flirts with her."

Natasha added. "But she does the same thing whenever Steve is around. She always does little things for him."

"Really?"

"Yeah but the thing is Cap's too oblivious to notice. He doesn't know a bloody thing about women."

"True." Wanda nodded in agreement. "So the question is which does she like more? And how we going to find out and set them up without them knowing?"

While the women were in further discussion, Reya and Clint were in the air vents listening to every word they had said.

Reya's face was so red with embarrassment. "Thanks for telling me about this Clint."

"No prob, Rey Rey. So..." Clint looked at her with a smirk. "So who do you like more?"

She glared at him. "Don't make me toast you alive."

"Come on, it's me. Who am I gonna tell?"

"Mostly likely Steve since you do not like Pietro."

"He keeps tripping me and taking my stuff!"

She shrugged. "You are an easy target, Hawkeye."

"Ha! You defended him! That means you do like him!"

Reya rolled your eyes. "You are just as bad as them. I don't know how Laura puts up with you."

"Because I am irresistible." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're ridiculous."

"That may be, but at least I am not the confused girl who likes two different guys."

She said nothing at first and then crawled away from him.

He smirked a bit knowing he had her there, but felt a bit sympathy for the girl. It is never easy picking between two people.

Suddenly, an electric charge hit the air vent causing slight pain and a girly shrill.

Reya chuckled.

That is what he gets for probing.

She can worry about which she likes more later. Right now she is going to watch some Netflix shows she has been dying to see.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hopefully you guys like my OC.

Let me know if you want more with this series.

Love you guys!

Fairfarren, guys! :)