Bruce X Whitney: Meeting the Team Requested by @WhitneyBrock9

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. With my interviews, admission processes, last minute papers/assignments before break and being too tired from it, it was just too hard from me to actually write on here.

Now the next order of business. WOOT!!!!!!!! Over 14k views and over 600 views!!!! I freaking love you guys!!! Yippeee!!!! I am so happy!!!

Okay I have gotten so requests from you guys. One of which came from WhitneyBrock9 who not only gave which Avenger to ship her with but the title too. Hopefully I do well on this considering I only got that. Sorry for it being late. 

Here you go everybody!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is what Bruce have been dreading for so long.

Sure sooner or later it was going to happen but he was hoping far later. Like in the distant future where she would soon forget about it and let it go.

Plus he had hoped to do it when nothing bad was happening around them. 

But fate can be so frustrating and annoying at times. Always wanting to do things in its timing and way and not his way. 

It was just a normal average day for Bruce. He had finally finished that project Fury assigned to him and Tony which way longer than necessary. Once he was done, he immediately texted his secret girlfriend to meet him at their spot.

He had met Whitney a few months prior around the time he decided to come back. Bruce still felt uncomfortable with everything around him so he decided to do something about it. He went to the this little bookstore and cafe to read and drink some calming tea.

Then came Whitney. She came there to do the same thing, but unfortunately couldn't find a spot anywhere. After shyly asking him for the spare seat, they both sat in companionable silence not saying a word to each other. 

This went on for two weeks when Bruce finally mustered up the courage to ask her a question. After a few more days, another burst of courage came through him which led him to do something he never thought of doing in years: asked her on a date.

He actually could not believe that he said those words. She even looked surprised, but she smiled at him and agreed wholeheartedly. 

Ever since then, things have been going so well. Their relationship was so sweet and adorable in the eyes of passerbys. It was slow but steady. For the first time in a long time, he felt happy and secure. It would not possible without Whitney. His little calming beacon and safe haven. The light of his life.

Did she know of the Other Guy? Of course......not. Bruce did not want to scare her off, reject him or worse hurt her. 

This also explains why she did not know where he lived, what exactly was his line of work, who he worked with or who was his friends. He did not want to endanger her with any knowledge she may lead or be used as leverage. 

He had hoped to hide this from her for a good while. 

Then of course it had happen today. 

Once Bruce had reached their table at the cafe, he saw Whitney reading another book. He walked over to her and smiled as she looked at him with a endearing look on her face.

She stood up and hugged him. "Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while."

He returned the gesture as he laid a kiss on her forehead. "Sorry. Had a busy couple of days at work."