Vision X Reader: Someone Like Him Requested by @Writingbloggergirl15

A/N: Alright this is for Writingbloggergirl5 who had made a request before, but instead of our favorite speedster this time around it will be about everyone's favorite character in my collection of one-shots here: Vision.

You guys sure do love your Vision.

Sorry that this is late. Hope you like it.

Enjoy everyone!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The first thing you saw was many faces looking at your form with shock and astonishment. Your (y/e/c) eyes were examining all of them seeing if they were threats or not.

Then your eyes fell upon your form. You were no longer artificial intelligence nor a mere voice to be summoned for information by your creator. You were a human.

The first day you were able to walk about them you had discovered why you created. To help the Avengers as one of them and help protect this world. While you could tell others were cautious of you, they knew you meant no harm.

In a sense, you were what Iron Man and War Machine were but without the real human being residing within you. With training from your leader Captain America, though he told you to call him Steve, you were truly a force to be reckon with.

With all the times you were training, you had always looked outside of your bedroom wondering if the world was exactly as it seemed according the internet and various databases. You had grown attached to your team and grew to care for them on a personal level, but you wanted to see the world without the chaos which summoned the team like a beacon.

Putting on some clothes Wanda and yourself had gotten at the local mall, you checked yourself in the mirror. You thanked your creator Tony for making you actually have the ability to change/look like a regular female, knowing your fighting form was a little less approachable.

As you were about to take one of the cars available, you heard someone clear their throat. You turned around and found Vision with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms.

When you first came across the android, you were not sure what to make of him. You were able to gather that he was similar to you in the sense that he was a machine, but there was a mysterious gem in his head that made you wonder what was his abilities. He was very sympathetic and helpful during your time there. He was still very proper and had a moral compass, whereas you had make conclusions on your own with the mind set of a female of your age.

You smiled sheepishly. "Hello, Vision. I was just checking if the cars were alright after Tony's last check up on them. You never know when a engine is working correctly or not."

He approached you. "It would seem Tony's programming is working. I must say your lying is getting better, but you have to be more convincing next time if you wish to get away from here. Now I will ask and I would hope you would answer honestly: where are you going?"

You sighed. "I wanted to go out there. See the world for myself without any terrorist or evil organisation trying to ruin it. I am tried of the constant training. I just wanted a day off from here and just explore a bit, ya know?"

He examined you for a few moments and then surprised you by turning into a human like appearance. "Well I cannot stop you from doing that, but I will come alongside of you to make sure you're already." He replied with a smile looking at you.

You hugged him quickly, ignoring the weird feeling you get every time you touch him. "Thank you!"

With that, you both were off to explore a small little town that was somewhat close by. You enjoyed the tranquility that it brought you. You loved the little shops it had, buying a few things here and there. Best of all, you greatly enjoyed your alone time with Vision.

You do not get much time to hang out with him alone due to your crazy schedules, but whenever you both had some free time you always had a smile on your face and left it knowing it was a time you would never forget.

It was nice to have someone like him in your life, considering how there were no other machines on the team to talk to or really understood what you were going through. You were thankful for them without a doubt, but they would never understand the drastic transition you had to make from a simple machine into a human like being.

Vision was the best friend you could have ever asked for. He was truly a gentleman through and through. He was always there for you whenever you had questions or concerns. He alone can make you feel a weird yet pleasant feeling within you.

You had dealt with other feelings very well, getting used to your emotions, but this feeling was different than any of them.

You had looked up the feeling on the computer when it was getting the better of you, making your whole system feel abnormal. All of the results concluded one thing: you were in love.

Looking it up more and asking the other females on the team, you were more certain what this feeling was and more afraid. Vision may be your best friend, but you had doubts that he would feel the same way towards you despite Wanda's reassurances.

Back to your present time with Vision.

You had your eyes fixated at the main square where there were couples together enjoying their time together. There was a time of longing that filled you looking at them.

Vision asked you, interrupting your thoughts. "(Y/N) are you alright?"

You shook your head from your daze and looked at him. "Yes I'm fine."

He raised his eyebrow. "I may not have been interacting with females long enough, but I know when a woman says she's fine it means that she is not," He said as he led you both to the closest bench. "Now what is the matter?"

You knew you had to do something. You turned towards him, grabbed his face and kissed him right on the lips. You had heard that this was amazing, but words could not describe how wonderful you felt once your lips kissed his own.

He froze under your touch and did not do anything for a bit, which was not a good sign. You were about to let go of him when he started to kiss you back feverishly. Vision pulled you closer to him by your waist, caressing your back. You kissed him with the same amount of passion and love. You were absolutely loving this.

As much as you did not want this to end, you needed to know. You pulled away and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "I have to ask. Does this mean that you feel the same way as I do?"

He smiled at you as he caressed your cheek. "Yes, my dear. I have loved you ever since my eyes first laid on you."

"I love you too Vision." You hugged him which he reciprocated as well, holding you close to him. This was the perfect moment as the night sky were appearing and you were in each other's embrace.

You were never so happy that you had found someone like him.