Vision X Reader: Blessed Requested by @NatashaAlaniz

A/N: So I am so happy that you guys actually replied to my last post on here, giving me some awesome ideas for this collection of one-shots. It really means a lot to me that you guys actually like my writing style that much and what I have been doing here so far. So once again thank you.

(PS you can still request stuff to me, just comment or message me)

Some of you guys really liked my Vision one-shots and wanted more. One of them being my follower NatashaAlaniz who has requested before. She wanted me to do something with the idea of family. So here you go girlie. This is for you! Hope you like it!

Enjoy guys!

.................................................................................................................................................................

If someone had told you that you would marry an android and have his children, you would have said that they are crazy and that just sounds impossible.

Before you had met Vision, you were content where you were. Sure, you wanted to have a meaningful relationship but every man you have met and dated with in the past were never good enough in your eyes. You wanted someone who was different from all the other jerks you had dealt with in the past. You did get what you wanted but you were definitely not expecting this.

It had all started when you got a job from your old boss, Nick Fury, to help out with the Avengers. You were one of the best agents in SHIELD, but after the whole Hydra thing you were hid from the press and went back to your hometown. Fury wanted you to help with background work and do some spy work. You agreed without hesitation. You were tired of not doing anything to help the world around you.

One day, you were simply helping your newest friend, Wanda Maximoff, with hand-to-hand combat when Vision came in out of curiosity. You had heard and seen the android many times around the base, but had never met him in person. He fascinated you. Perhaps it was because he was part man/robot or the mystery of what kind of person he was. Either way you were already somewhat interested in him when Wanda introduced you two.

At first it started with simple run-ins. It led to conversations with one another, which was always go longer and longer each time. Then came the day when Vision actually asked you out on a date. You were surprised to say the least, but you agreed since you were already having feelings for him.

Within a blink of eye (technically two years), you were married to the man of your dreams and was pregnant with your first child. While everyone on the Avengers teams was happy for the two of you (especially Wanda, your best friend/maid of honor), they were also concerned about what will happen. Something like this had never happened before. The safety of both you and your child was of the utmost concern.

Tony, Bruce, and Helen (Doctor Cho) were your doctors and watched you every minute of everyday. It was bad enough to have a concerned worrisome husband, but now everyone else was treating you like some fragile little thing. Vision was the best husband a woman could ever ask for, but when he heard the risks and did the math in his head, he began to get super paranoid. For the first few months, he blamed himself for putting you in his position, but after you saying it was fine after the thousandth time he was fine.

Then the day had finally came. The baby was coming.

You were in labor for nearly two days (A/N: Ouch! I know, sorry). In the midst of the pain and agony, Vision was able to calm you down and encourage you the entire way through.

Then she came. Your baby girl (your favorite girl name) Stark, since Tony was technically the father and creator of both Jarvis and Vision.

She was the vision of the perfect healthy child. But it was not until she was three years old that you two saw Vision's traits in her. Turns out some of the genetics and technology was in their child, making her indestructible and very intelligent. She had both a human brain but also a robotic one infused with the other one. Despite this, you and Vision loved her all the same.

This all led to current day.

..................................................................................

Today

You had just picked up your five year old daughter from school and was now cooking dinner. (Your favorite girl name) had skipped down the hall and sat down at the counter seat. You turned around and asked, "Did you finished your homework already?"

She nodded with a smile. "Yup!"

"Did you double check it? With both sides of your brain?" You quirked your eyebrow.

"Yup!" She was already trying to draw something. Though she was a prodigy in many ways, the creative and artistic side of things were just like as a child should be at her age. You loved her drawings.

You turned back to the food with a shake of your head. "What are you drawing this time sweetie?"

"It's a surprise." She giggled.

Soon Vision came through the door, who was already attacked by his own daughter. She hugged him tightly, screaming, "Daddy! You're home!"

He chuckled, sending chills down your spine after all these years. "Yes I am. How are my favorite girls?" Vision asked as he carried (your favorite girl name) to the kitchen, pecking you on the cheek.

You smiled and pecked him on the lips. "We are good. Almost done dinner."

Vision was setting up the table with your daughter, while she was telling him everything about her day at school. As you were all eating and laughing together, you could not have been more blessed. Not only did you have an amazing husband, but a beautiful wonderful child. Fury gives you some work, so you would not be separated from (your favorite girl name) for too long. The Avengers were like a second family to you (your daughter calls them all her aunts and uncles; Tony gets grandpa which he does not mind as much as he did). Everything in your life was far from perfect, but felt like it was.

As (your favorite girl name) was falling asleep slightly while watching TV, Vision tapped you and gestured to her with a smile. Giving her a kiss on the forehead, you let Vision take her to her bedroom. You were cleaning up the kitchen when you saw your daughter's drawing. Your eyes widen with surprise and happiness.

Hearing your husband come down the stairs, you quickly hid the picture behind your back. Vision came in and said, "She's sound asleep."

You sighed with relief. "I'm not surprised. She has been jumpy and hype today more so than usual."

He smirked. "She definitely got that from you."

You gave him a mock glare, which caused him to laugh. His laugh was always music to your ears. Your slight frown transformed into a smile. Thanks to your daughter, you found a good way to tell your husband something.

You showed the picture to him. "Honey, look at what (your favorite girl name) drew today."

Vision looked at it. It was a picture of the three of them with a small little girl holding their daughter's hand. Your husband looked confused. "I recognized us, but who is that little girl?"

You smiled at him. "That is our unborn child," You said as you led his hand to your stomach.

He looked at you with surprise. "You're pregnant?"

You nodded with a big smile on your face. You both rejoiced happily at the news.

Vision voiced your thoughts after he kissed you deeply, "I love you so much my dear. You have truly blessed my life."

"Just you have blessed mine." You kissed him back.