Vision X Reader: Chance Meeting 2.0 Requested by @Timelordsforthewin23

A/N: Hey everyone! In case you all are wondering why I have written two one-shots today, it is because one mere fact: I AM ON WINTER BREAK!!!! Plus also the fact I have nothing to do until tonight so I have decided to spend my time on here. 

Okay in case you haven't read my rant two posts ago, I lost the original version of this one-shot I had made for my newest follower Timelordsforthewin23 due to Wattpad's weirdness. I actually liked what I did there, but it all vanished before my eyes. So I decided to create a new version of the previous one-shot in order to fulfill the request given to me. 

So hopefully this version does not get deleted. 

Enjoy everyone!

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was about time for Vision to actually explore the world as his new self. Before when he was just simply Jarvis, he only knew things based on his knowledge database and what he was able to see through the internet and other sources of technology. He could see them, but could not personally experience them as a human would. Sure he was happy to be of service to Tony all those years as his AI, but now he can see the world for as it was. 

And he could not have chosen a better time such as Christmas time. The snow was slowly falling down the glorious New York City, decorations were at every corner, people from all over would infest the streets in order to see the glory of this melting pot, and so much more. 

Vision was able to change his form slightly so he can look like the average human and blend in with the crowd. Putting some warm clothes that he deemed appropriate for the condition that was outside, the android was able to experience the world for what it was through the eyes of a man. 

He walked around New York for a few hours, taking in all of the sights and observing every little detail. The newborn machine enjoyed everything that was presented to him with a childlike wonder, but the maturity of an adult. During this trip, he was also able to do some Christmas shopping for his fellow Avengers, seeing how they were his family. Soon the snow was falling down to hard and people were rushing to the nearest stores. Vision did not mind the cold. In fact, the cold never bothered him anyways, but he wanted to check out a few books and have some tea for the first time.

Vision located a nice little bookstore with a charming cafe. When he went inside, the android asked the closest worker if they can direct him to what books are the most popular. Vision grabbed some books that were interesting such as The Lord of the Ring Series, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and Hunger Games. Along with those phenomenons, he grabbed some psychology and philosophy books to help understand humanity. 

After an hour of searching through the aisle, Vision went to the cafe and placed all of his books by the front of store so he can look out to see the lovely snow fall upon the earth. He placed an order and received some delicious early gray tea with a muffin. Once he went back to his table, Vision was able to look through his books better while sipping his tea.

Some time passed when he was interrupted by a feminine's voice. "Excuse me?"

The android looked up and his breath got caught in his throat. You were right in front of him, dressing in some warm attire with some books in hands. Your (y/e/c) eyes bewitched him reducing him to be speechless. With your lovely looks and soft yet mesmerizing voice, you were truly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in all of his life.