Tony X Reader: Missed Me?

A/N: Since school is starting soon (or have already started), I decided to come up with this one-shot. 

Heads up! If you are not a college student, pretend you are for this since I wrote this from the point of view of a college aged reader.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You had just started the semester and you were actually excited for the classes you were taking. You were loving every minute of it. From the amazing professors to all the friends you have made, this year was going to be a good one. You just knew it.

One night, you were reading one of the books you were assigned to read when a certain someone called you. You picked up your phone and answered, "What is it, Tony?"

"Hey sweet cheeks," He replied with his Stark flare. "I was just wondering if you were going to come back over the week?"

"Aw, does the famous Tony Stark miss his girlfriend?" You gasped dramatically. "I thought I would never see the day. Or rather hear it."

You could practically hear his eye roll. " I was only asking because I am throwing a party and need my girl as my date. I rather have a good time than deal with those stiffs."

"Tony you know I can't. I just started school a few weeks ago and have all this work to do. Just ask Natasha or Wanda. You know I don't care about the press says."

He groaned. "They are no fun. They would just tell me to do my job and make the business deals."

"You mean like you're supposed to do?" You raised your eyebrow with a smile.

"What Pepper is supposed to do, but she had to go on vacation."

"Tony she is on her honeymoon, which you have paid for might I remind you."

"Tomato, tomato."

"You can survive one weekend without me."

"Can't you just come over, do the party and spend the weekend with me? You can do your homework while you're here."

You scoffed. "Last time I did that, I did not get any work done and got a bad grade."

"First off, last time I checked a B is not the end of the world."

"It is with my GPA."

"And I did not hear you complain that weekend."

Your cheeks blushed as you remembered that romantic getaway. "I admit it was amazing, but I can't do that again. At least this weekend. I promise you next weekend I am all yours."

"Remind me again why I let you live on campus again."

"Because you love me and want me to have the whole college experience."

He sighed. "It was definitely not the last one."

You knew the separation was hard for Tony, but you wanted this. "Listen, Tony I had to go. I need to finish reading this book, but I promise I'll text you tomorrow, okay?"

"Fine. I'll talk to you later babe."

"Okay bye." You hanged up and sighed. Though you put a good show for Tony, you did miss him. If someone had told you that you were going to the girlfriend of playboy and billionaire Tony Stark, you would not have believed it. In fact, you would have laughed your head off.

You met Tony through your uncle, Clint Barton. You were just helping Aunt Laura around the house when the Avengers had to go into hiding again. Tony spotted you while you had little Nathaniel in your arms. Though you tried to ignore it due to his reputation, there was an instant spark between the the two of you. Laura approved of the match, seeing how Tony adored you. Clint however......that took a bit of time.

Since your dad had passed when you were little, Clint took over the father figure role in your life. He was suspicious of Stark's intentions towards you, but his wife and Natasha (which was surprising) told him that this would be good for the both of you. After he had found Tony and you eyeing each other for the sixth time, Clint immediately dragged his teammate to the barn where he threatened to kill him if he ended up hurting you.

Since then, you have been dating Tony for about over a year now. Everything has been going great between you two. Tony was still his sarcastic egotistic self, but with you around, he revealed a side to him that you never knew existed. He was more considerate, romantic, sweet, and less crude for your sake. You were treated with the best since as Tony said you deserved the best.

You moved into the Tower a few months ago because of long distance. Now you were  back into your long distance relationship which was killing you more than you had let on. You missed everything about him, but there was nothing you could do about it. Sighing, you went back into your book, knowing you can't change your situation.

Little did you know that you could change it and will happen in the next 24 hours.

.................................................................................................................................................

You had just finished working on your English paper. Giving yourself a high-five, you left the library and headed back to your dorm. For some strange reason, you felt someone was watching you, but you had just shook it off and just walked faster. Then you noticed how everyone on the sidewalk was looking up. You were about to turn around to see what they were looking at when it happened.

Tony in his Iron Man suit suddenly literally swept you off your feet. Gripping tightly onto his suit as he flew higher and higher, you screamed at him. "Anthony Edward Stark! You put me down right now!"

"So you want me to let you drop you and break all the bones in your body?" He said with his robotic voice. Even with his suit on, you still hear his attitude. 

"You know exactly what I mean!"

"Geez, relax woman. We are almost there."

"Where?"

Soon you found yourself in the Tower with your arms crossed as Tony took off his suit. You gave him the dirtiest look ever. He raised his hands in surrender. "Before you attack me, let me explain."

"You better. That scared the living heck out of me!"

Tony went to his bar and started to make you two drinks as he explained. "Well, I realized with today's resources and technology you could do online classes and some independent studies for those you can't do online. So I grabbed all your stuff and moved you back at the Tower. Don't worry I already talked to your teachers and they agreed to do independent studies with you, since you are a hardworking student. That's my girl. I am paying them with interest so don't worry about them. I promised your friends that they can come over wherever they want (as long as they tell me first of course). So everything is settled."

Your drink slid in front of you on the counter, where you were shocked at what he just said. You were going to ask how he did this in last than 24 hours, but this was Tony you were talking about. Then a smirk came unto your face. "You missed that much?"

Tony merely shrugged as he drank his whiskey. "From what I hear, I am not the only one."

You mentally cursed your friends. "You aren't denying it, Stark."

"You aren't either, (Y/L/N)." He smirked back at you, going over to you pulling your waist towards him. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled as you drew closer to him. "Yes, I did miss you."

"That's all I wanted to hear." Immediately, the space between the two of you and kissed you gently. "I missed you too."

You mocked him a bit with a smile. "That's all I wanted to hear." You pecked his lips.

Tony gave you a fake glare, though it was ruined with his smile. "Now that we got that established. I believe we have a party to attend." He said with a groan.

You looked up at him and chuckled. "Hey, at least you got me."

He kissed you again. "You bet I do. I am never letting you go."