Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Clint)

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find the great archer himself, Clint Barton.

Deciding you needed to brush up and work on other types of weaponry, you went to the training room when you had thought no one was there. After stretching, you had first went to the punching bag to work on your combat skills. Then you used your knives and hit each and every one of your targets.

As you were doing this, you had felt someone else's presence in the same room as you. Then as you were about to touch a neglected bow and arrows, that presence was right behind you and whispered, "Need some help there?"

You let out a shriek and immediately punched the intruder without a second thought. Once your moment of fear was gone, you had realized you had punch really hard at one of your new team members. You went immediately and apologized. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry. It's just you snuck up on me-"

You got stopped by his beautiful chuckle that did things to your stomach. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. I have dealt much worse than a punch in the face."

You helped him up, ignoring the sparks between you two. "Still I should not have done that. Is there anything I can do for you?"

The blond man smiled at you. "Well you can start by giving me your name."

And thus starting a beautiful friendship between the two of you.

Once Clint realized you were now an Avenger, he decided to take you under his wing so he said with a slight chuckle which resulted in you face palming yourself. He helped you train and get better with your skills of weapons, especially with archery. Barton was probably the best teacher you could ever ask for.

When it came back to the Tower, you two were stick to the hip. Though people always saw Clint and Natasha as a pair, many of those who worked for the Avengers as well as the team saw you two as such. Though Clint gave the worst jokes imaginable which often caused you laugh at its stupidity, he was just an all around good friend to you.

He was always there for you both in the missions and on the personal level. Then he could switch on and off from being hilarious and silly to serious and focused. To be honest, this man always made your day even if you only saw him once that day or just smiled at you.

Yup you were in love with him.

Now back to the present.

Your eyes went wide. "Clint...what are you doing here?"

For the first time in forever, you saw the archer a bit nervous and sheepish. "Well, you see (Y/N/N) I was the one who asked you to come here?"

If your eyes were not shocked before, then they were now. "You were the one who wrote me all those beautiful letters?"

He raised his eyebrow. "You sound shocked."

"I am. You don't seem like the cheesy type."

"I'm not, but I overheard that you loved cheesy movies and loved the simple things in life so..." He trailed off.

"And by overhead, you mean you were spying on me and the girls again in the vents?" You crossed your arms at him with a slight smile.

"Tomato, tomato."

You rolled your eyes as he chuckled.

So now silence fell. This was it. Now you were able to ask the question you have been dying to ask since he appeared in this park. "Did you really mean what you had wrote to me?"

Clint looked at you with those beautiful gray eyes. "I meant every single word. I love you (Y/N). I always have. It just I was not sure if you felt the same way towards me."

You smiled as you stepped forward towards him. "I love you too, Clint."

His beaming smile nearly blinded you, but what really took your breath away was that mind blowing kiss he had given you. You immediately responded with so much love and happiness you were beginning to cry.

Clint pulled back and smiled as he wiped your tears with his thumbs. "I am hoping those are happy tears."

You let out a short laugh. "Definitely."

"Good, 'cause I don't want people to think I was one of those jerks who dumped their girlfriends on Valentine's Day?"

You raised your eyebrow with a smile. "Oh I am your girlfriend now?"

"Yeah. Last time I checked you love me and I love you so that makes us a couple. Simple math."

Rolling your eyes, you took his offered arm towards you. "You spend too time with Tony."

"Alright then," He looked at you with his charming smile. "(Y/N), will you be both my Valentine and my girlfriend?"

"I would have to think about it," You joked with a finger on your chin, causing to him pout. You kissed it away which brought back his smile. "Of course I would love to be your girlfriend."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I love writing the banters and teasing. There are so much fun to write especially with a sweet goofball such as our Clint.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Please comment and vote.

Fairfarren, my dears! :)