Steve X My Sister: Meddling

A/N: Okay, my next request was made by my sister, Genesis (yes I know she has an epic name. It's not a big deal lol jk), who is not even on this site. Out of all the Avengers, Captain Steve Rogers is her favorite and not because he is extremely good-looking (thought I bet that plays a factor), but everything he is as a person and superhero. So being the amazing little sister that I am, I decided to honor her request and make her this one-shot in hoping that she will actually read one of my stories.

For this particular one-shot, since she is my sister, I am putting myself into this just for the fun of it. Plus I feel in real life I have a role to play in my sister's future relationships.

Hehe this is going to be fun! Enjoy!

................................................................................................................................................................

Walking into the main living room/ lounge room area, Steve sees Sarai listening to her music with her huge headphones and reading her latest book. Both her and her older sister, Genesis, joined the Avengers recently, but both plays different roles on the team. Sarai was an all powerful elementalist. She had powers over the main four elements. In fact, because she loved Avatar: The Last Airbender so much, her code name was Avatar.

Her older sister was the more somewhat normal of the two. She like Tony and Bruce was a genius in her field which was computers and mechanics. She did all the hacking and technical behind the scenes stuff. In fact, Gen even helps Tony with his suits at times and sometimes uses your technology in the field, since she was also a spy whenever the team needed her. She was one of the three brains behind the operation. It was the eldest Lopez sister that Steve have had a crush on.

From her brilliant mind to her shy yet amazing personality, there was not a single thing he did not like about her. The problem was that he believed that she did not feel the same way. Plus, she intimated him. While he loved everything about her, it was everything that scared him. He was not like Tony or Bruce, nor a lady's man like Loki and Bucky. As his feelings grew, he grew more uncertain of what to do. Hence why he came to her sister right now.

He went over to the youngest member of the team and cleared his throat. Sarai saw him standing there and smiled, quickly taking off her headphones and putting away her book (She was the outgoing one of the two). "Hey Stevie, what's up?"

"Um...I just need your advice on something," He said as he rubs the back of his neck. "It's about Gen."

Her smile widened considerably. She knew her big sister had a crush on the first Avenger, but was forced to stop meddling after the last few harmless stunts she pulled.

Flashback One:

"Hey Gen can you help me with something?" Sarai asked as she entered the labs.

Gen's dark brown eyes looked up from her computer and raised her eyebrow. "No." Pauses. "What is it?"

"The thing is the new TV Tony gave me started acting weird. Can you fix it?"

She sighs and follows her younger sister, knowing something bad would happen if Sarai did it alone. Once she reached the floor, Gen stepped in the apartment and saw that this was Steve's apartment. And it was Steve's TV that was having problems. To make it worse, he was there just coming back from a workout. The elder Lopez turned around to leave the floor, but the elevator wouldn't open nor all the emergency doors. Sarai commanded Emily to lock her sister and Steve there for four hours.

Flashback Two:

The two sisters were baking together when Steve walked in on them. As he asked for a piece of Gen's latest creation, Sarai moved the water from the sink to the floor so when Steve walked towards the cookie, he fell on Gen. Immediately, Sarai used her air powers to leave the room before they put the pieces together.

And that were only two of the five attempts she did to her sister. After that, Gen made her little sister promise that she would never interfere with her love life which she responded with "What love life? You have none" . That led her to almost to get hit with a large control panel, but Sarai literally fried it with her fire.

But she never promised anything about interfering with Steve's love life. "What about Gen?"

He sat down, causing her to sit up on the couch. "Well you see the thing is I happen to really like her. I guess seeing all the other agents started flirting with her made me think that I should make my move now (the last of the five attempts she did; it was hilarious to see her sister fuming with embarrassment and anger). I guess I am asking you for your opinion on what should I do? Unless you don't want me dating your sister. If so then-"

She stopped his rambling with her hand and a smile. "Steve I can't think of anyone better for my sister than you. So I approve," He sighed in relief, causing her to giggle. "Now as for what you should do, I have an idea." Her wicked mischievous smile came upon her face.

Later that day:

Gen was busy working on some of the files they got on the latest mission when Tony came in with a huge basket of sunflowers and daises. It was a beautiful arrangement. He announced, "Seems like you got an admirer, Genny from the Block."

She looked up in surprise as he puts it on her desk. "It's beautiful," She started as she took one of the sunflowers and smelled it. "This better not be a prank, Tony." Her brown eyes glared at him.

His hands were up. "Hey I had nothing to do with this. What about your sister and her boyfriend?"

"She promised me. Besides last time I checked, Loki got bored of me." Genesis saw a note in the bouquet of flowers and read it. It said, "Meet me up on the roof at 8."

"Tony what time is it?"

"It's quarter pass seven. Why-"

"What?" Hey eyes widened. She rushed to stop and save all her work so far. Running out of the door, she shouted back. "I'll be back tomorrow to finish that. Don't touch Tony!"

Once she was gone, Tony shrugged his shoulders. "Like that is going to stop me." He went over to her station and went to snooping.

The clock strikes eight and there Genesis reached her destination in a beautiful golden dress that fitted her body perfectly with her favorite black heels. Her dark brown hair was in waves to one side. She walked in the roof and gasped at what she saw.

The whole roof was decorated with Chinese white paper lanterns with candles along the pathway that ends with a romantic candlelight dinner. On the side of the roof were cushions and blankets along with a telescope to stargaze. At the table, there was Steve in a nice button up shirt and slacks holding a sunflower in hand. She walked over to him and asked in shock, "Steve? You did all this? The flowers? And this?"

Steve blushed slightly. "Well, I had a little help from your sister."

Gen groaned. "I told her not to get involved."

He chuckled. "Well, she told me to tell you that you never said anything about me." They both shook their heads at Sarai's antics. "So, Genesis, would you like to go on this date with me?"

She smiled despite her blush and took the sunflower. "I'd love to."

Watching all of this was Sarai and Loki smiling at the new couple. Loki hugged her around her waist. "Congratulations, darling. You finally did it."

"Sixth time the charm," She giggled as he rolled her eyes at what she had said. "Now we can go on our date. Thanks for doing this."

"Anything for you, love." He kissed her on the forehead and held her tighter as they teleported away.