Bruce X Reader: My Everything

A/N: It's a miracle! I am writing two one-shots in one night! Lol lol I just have been wanting to use one of my favorite songs in a one-shot. If you have never heard of this song, click on the link above. You will love as much as me. I even want this song as my first dance if I get married.

Here is my song-fic with Micheal Buble's Everything.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

With the rain pouring outside, it was one of those days you felt like baking. You wanted to make your boyfriend of three years his favorite treat, fudge brownies. You knew that days like these made him more grumpy than usual. This should definitely brighten up his day.

You take out all the pots and ingredients as you asked Tony's new AI, "Hey Em, can you play Michael Buble's Everything?"

"Of course, Miss (Y/N)."

You loved to listen and sing to music as you cooked. It just made it more fun and relaxing. 

The music began playing.

  You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say. 

Pouring some of the drys together, you sang along thinking of Bruce. This song always made you think of him. Everything that was being sung was true about how you felt towards him.

  And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.  

You even began to sway to the music as you were stirring. Most people would think you were weird, but you are not ashamed of enjoying music so much. 

 Chorus: And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

What you did not know is that Bruce came up from the lab to make some tea and saw you. He let out a soft laugh at your adorableness. Seeing you bake and sing made his heart melt. He knew how much you loved this song. Bruce even loved the song. 

As you mixed the drys and wet indregients together, he started to sneak up behind you.

  You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.  

All the sudden, you felt arms around your waist. You knew that touch from anywhere. You stopping pouring and turned around to face Bruce who had a sweet smile on his face. Your heart swooned as Bruce sang the next verse to you. 

  And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

You two began to slow dance in the kitchen to the song. Everything in that moment was perfect. 

Chorus: And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

  So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

  And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

As the song faded, Bruce looked at you with such adoration and love that you knew he felt the same as you did. Your kiss was evidence of it. You were his everything as he was yours.

................................................................................................................

Bonus! (A/N: I had to do this!) 

As the song ended, everyone cheered. All the females in the room, including Natasha, were crying during you and Bruce's first dance as husband and wife. 

Bruce held you close to his chest and kissed you gently on the lips, ignoring the applause getting louder at the gesture. He whispered against your lips, "I am so glad to have you, sweetheart. You truly are my everything, (Y/N)."

You blinked back your tears as you smiled. You pecked his lips. "As you are mine."