Avengers X Reader: Your Secret Admirer (Tony)

Where we last left you off, you were in the park waiting to the secret admirer who had been sending you all the beautiful letters and thoughtful gifts.

Now let's back to the action shall we?

.........................................................................................................

You decided to sit down on the bench for your date. It was a few minutes later until you felt someone's presence behind. As soon as they touched your shoulder, you knew who it was causing you to blush and smile. You turned around to find the genius and billionaire Tony Stark looking down at you with a slight smirk.

Okay this was certainly surprising. I mean come this was Tony we were talking about, the man you who have had secret feelings for since you had started working with him and Bruce in the labs.

Yeah you were an agent, but you were also one of the most brilliant minds in the whole world. You did not want to brag or anything. You were just always good at fixing and figuring things out faster than the average ever since you were a little kid. Plus you were also one of those few kids who not only loved learning, but was always ahead than the rest of those who were your age.

After your first few days of being an Avenger, you were bored and started wondering around your new home. When you reached the labs, you saw the two men you had always admired looking at their computers together trying to figure something. Your eyes fell upon the machine in the middle of the room, making them twinkle at the thought of a challenge.

You quietly went over to it and examined it for a good while. You saw the problem and fixed it in a snap. Before you could leave without them noticing you, they turn around and saw you with a tool in your hand. Let's just say that after that moment, you became part of the Science Bros, though you were a girl.

You were always spending your time with them when you were not training or on a mission. You loved being that lab. Well, you loved spending time with Tony. He was incredibly smart, sassy, sarcastic, witty, charming and unexpectedly sweet. Whenever Bruce was not around, he revealed a side of himself that you had never seen before. Not even with Pepper, his ex-girlfriend, did Tony act that way or behaved a bit more according to Natasha.

It was not long before you had fallen for his charms, but what you had not expect that this man, who had been around supermodels and other beautiful women around the world, to want you as much as you wanted him.

Your mouth dropped slightly, causing him to smirk more. He touched your chin and closed it for you. "Now honey I know I am breathtaking, but you should really close your mouth. You don't want to flies to get in there."

"Tony?" You snapped out of it and gave him a bewildered look. "You sent me the letters?"

"I thought it was pretty obvious. For someone as smart as you, I had thought you would have figured it out faster."

You ignored that comment, hearing your answer. "But why?"

Then you saw the mask come off and saw the scarred yet beautiful Tony. The real Tony under all the facade. He sighed as he sat next to you. "Well, as you know or heard, I was crushed when Pepper broke up with me. I had thought she was perfect. Perhaps even the one. But she broke my heart into so many pieces I did not think I would be able to love again.

He looked at you with eyes that screamed of adoration, love and respect. "Then you came into my life. You are not only really attractive and beautiful, but you are possibly the best thing that has happened to me. I did not know how you would react to me confessing. Plus I saw you watch all those chick flicks with the girls and heard you say you liked the simple romantic stuff. So I decided to do send you them. "

You smiled at him, blushing a bit.

Tony asked you, "So what do you say (Y/N/N)? Will you be not only my Valentine, but my girl?"

"Of course Tony!" You hugged him tightly. "You have no idea how happy you made me."

He chuckled. "I got a pretty good idea." As you both released slowly, your faces were really close with one another. You had the sudden urge to kiss him and kiss him you did. It was one of the best kisses you had ever received in all of your life.

This was probably the best Valentine you had ever had with the man you had grown to love.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... A/N: Aw who knew that Tony could be that sweet?

Keep your eye for the next installment.

Please comment and vote.

Fairfarren my dears! :)