Loki X Reader X Thor: Decisions, Decisions Requested by Endlessdreams15

A/N: Woot! Finished most of classes and papers!! I am about to be official on Thanksgiving break! Hallelujah! This should be good news for you readers and followers since that means you get more of my attention over the next few days.

In case you all are interested about love and forgiveness, then check out my original story called "A Crow's Heart". It is finished and on my page as we speak. So please check it for me. 

Okay this very detailed request made by endlessdreams15 (I appreciate that; most people are not as detailed anymore). I am sorry if I have misinterpreted what you had wanted. I was a bit confused, but I hope you like it all the same. As for what she wanted...well you guys will discover that soon enough. All you need to know is that has alternative endings. That's all I'm gonna say.

Enjoy the drama that is this one-shot.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Beaming happily, you drove quickly over to Avengers' Tower. Thor was the person who you needed to see right away. You had just discovered that you are carrying the child of your love of your life, Loki.  

You had to admit that you were greatly surprised about it. It has only been two months since you had last saw the god of mischief before he was submitted to Asgard to handle foreign dealings and royal duties. Since Odin's death, the throne was left between the two estranged brothers. Thor did not want it and gave over to his younger brother freely, but still watched over him once in a while. 

You met Loki through Thor, who happened to your best friend, during his visit to Asgard. You were captivated with the green-eyed god the moment you laid eyes on him. Somehow Loki took an interest in you despite you being a Midgardian. What had started as  friendly companionship ended up being a beautiful courtship. You two have been together for over a year now in human terms. Now to be expecting his child, you sighed happily at the thought. 

By the time you had made it to Thor's floor, you saw your best friend grabbing his cape. Thor has always been a good friend to you. Though his loud personality can scare people off, you saw how good and noble he was. He had shared many stories of battles and of Asgard where you taught the ways of this world.

The god of thunder saw you and smiled broadly. "Why, Lady (Y/N) what a pleasant surprise! Sadly I cannot speak for long for I am heading for Asgard."

You smiled back at him. "Actually I came to ask you if you can take me back to Asgard. I want to speak to Loki about something of great importance."

Thor raised his eyebrow. "What is this matter?"

"Asgard is about to have an heir to the throne." You shared with your closest friend, practically jumping in place with joy.

While Thor was outwardly pleased by this news, he was inwardly dying at the news. While you saw him as a good friend, he saw you as something much more than that. Though Jane would always have a place in his heart, he was in love with you. With your marvelous beauty, your sparkling blinding personality, your kind heart...how he longed to tell you the truth before he had introduced you to Loki. While you made his brother a better man and just king, Thor still wished for your heart to belong to him.

He exclaimed happily, "Why that marvelous news! Yes we must go immediately." 

Going on the roof of the Tower, Thor called for Heimdall. Usually, the gatekeeper acted immediately but there was a slight delay. After a minute of waiting, you were held tightly by Thor as you two were transported to the realm of Asgard. You stumbled a bit and touched your stomach as your friend greeted Heimdall, "Hello good friend. Has age finally caught up with you? You were a bit delayed for a moment."